Guest I<3Penis

13 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you recommend

• AQ 1200
    • Cadence TXA 1000d
    • Crunch GPV 2000.1
    • MB Quart DSC 1500.1d
    • AP 1500.1

ap is one i was considering but ive heard alot of different things about it and im just not sure i dont wanna throw money at a pos (boss anyone lol) the ap and the crunch are front runners because theyre cheap but ive only heard great things about the cadence aq and mb so idk

I just picked up the AP10001d. The thing is an absolute beast. I'd highly recommend it

2004 Volkswagen GLI

1 10" Skar VVX

^^^ Looking for an amp to run it, Pm me if you have one ^^^

Audiopipe is a cheap brand. BUT they work. I would never run crunch. I did like the cadence zx series I used to have. But I would actually choose the AQ over the audiopipe if money isn't a question. I like my brothers AQ1200 better then my AP1500. But the audiopipe gets the job done. Had mine for maybe a month and a half now. Still working great and stays cold even after going hard on it for 3 hours.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

if you wanted more power, can always get the audiopipe 1800 from the site i linked for 180~

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Audiopipe is a cheap brand. BUT they work. I would never run crunch. I did like the cadence zx series I used to have. But I would actually choose the AQ over the audiopipe if money isn't a question. I like my brothers AQ1200 better then my AP1500. But the audiopipe gets the job done. Had mine for maybe a month and a half now. Still working great and stays cold even after going hard on it for 3 hours.

money is a question lol, i dont have alot to spend right now and this is only a daily set up when my big build starts ill be more inclined to drop big dollars but right now i just need something to power my 12in mayhem better lol.

if you wanted more power, can always get the audiopipe 1800 from the site i linked for 180~

What do you own stock in audiopipe. You push their S*** hard.

96 IMPALA SS

Pioneer DEH-P8600MP H/U

Pioneer TS-C160R 6.5"

Pioneer TS-D690R 6x9"

JBL GTO755.6II

Stinger spdh-10 cap

100sqft. Fatmat

AQ 3500d

18" FI BTL 7cuft 35Hz

No, but ive ran their stuff, and ran the 1500 for a year, and the 3000 for 2 years and never had an issue...

I just think for the prices that i can find online for it, they are alot cheaper than these newer shit... trust me if stetsom was as cheap as these, or soundigital was cheap as these, i would push them just as hard

Team DC Audio

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

No, but ive ran their stuff, and ran the 1500 for a year, and the 3000 for 2 years and never had an issue...

I just think for the prices that i can find online for it, they are alot cheaper than these newer shit... trust me if stetsom was as cheap as these, or soundigital was cheap as these, i would push them just as hard

are any of your vids on youtube with the ap

are any of your vids on youtube with the ap

almost all my older videos, the last of the uploaded videos, are with the AP3000

my highs amp has always been an audiopipe amp.. i have a few vids showing how loud they get as well

youtube.com/user/Tatsamaru

Team DC Audio