Second Skin Audio

My First Sub Box (With Demo Video)

That box is CLEAN! Good job and glad it turned out good for you. Now get us some vids :clapping:

My F-150 Build (So Far)

2 DC L3 10's

Kenwood KDC-X794

(4) Selenium ST200 (Highs)

(2) RE X8 (Mids)

Sundown Sub/Mid/High Amps

Shuriken Batteries

Knu Wiring

My Feedback Thread

That box is CLEAN! Good job and glad it turned out good for you. Now get us some vids :clapping:

Well if i took a vid from my phone you wont be able to see crap ill have to steal/borrow her video camera once i get it all set up heh.

thanks

RlYlm.png

Big Wheels Are Like G-Strings...Anyone can put them on but it don't mean they look good.....

Thanks just took my times as best i could with the box measured everything like 10 times lol.GL when you do build yours should turn out nice if i can do it anyone can lol

Thanks yea i am glad it turned out nice and hope it will sound as good as it looks heh.

Another tip i know a lot of people have table saw which would be nice but im not that lucky so i used a circular saw. But the tip that made all the cuts straight was getting a straight edge like a 2x4 and measure from the blade to the edge of the plate on the bottom of the saw and then clamp you 2x4 down and then run the saw along that and the cuts are perfect every time. hope that helps it did for me.

thankfully i have a table saw ... just found out we had one ... been in our garage for 15 years and i had NO IDEA ... LOL think i might buy a circle jig for the router also !!

thankfully i have a table saw ... just found out we had one ... been in our garage for 15 years and i had NO IDEA ... LOL think i might buy a circle jig for the router also !!

nice yea that will help out a ton wish i had one heh it will make your life easy.

looks deff good

Thanks

GREAT looking box bro :clapping: !! I really hope mine comes out just as nice.

Thanks, Yours will like i told the other guy if i can build a box then anyone can lol

RlYlm.png

Big Wheels Are Like G-Strings...Anyone can put them on but it don't mean they look good.....

damn... for your first box that is legit... mine.. was... well we wont go there :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

Well we have 2 different answers for the tuning lol :) If it plays the lows nice and Loud, say 30 hz or so, you can bet its tuned to 31. Mine is tuned to 31 and I get the best response at 43 hertz, 34 hertz, and 30 hertz.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

hooked it all up today fit really nice in the truck sounds nice really clear other then the rattling of my truck that will soon be fixed,Thats now the next project is to fix all the rattles and reseal the rare window.

ill try to take some pics of it all tomorrow when i get a chance and ill post the final product.

RlYlm.png