CJs DC Warhorse F150 Build Log(VIDEO pg11)

damn bro, this thing is looking mean!

now thats sum powa :yahoo:

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Got off my lazy ass tonight and finished up all of the wiring of the batteries. The batteries and amp are now ready to run speaker wires into the cab tomorrow and get everything playing again.

This damn thing weighs over 500lbs and was a bitch to get pushed back 12" to its final resting place but some wedges and a crowbar got it done.

2010-10-23_21-06-14_710.jpg

2 black ground are to the frame on the driver side the 2 reds are the power and ground to the alternator

2010-10-23_20-41-08_897.jpg

Passenger side grounds to the frame for a total of 4.

2010-10-23_21-05-57_858.jpg

Final resting place. Will add top plexi and face tomorrow after the rest of the wire are run from the amp to the truck

2010-10-23_21-06-07_168.jpg

2010-10-23_21-06-14_710.jpg

looks good, I hope that you dont get much voltage loss now

I should be pretty good on voltage for now. It will get much better in about a month. I am taking the truck up to MECHMAN and having a 1 off triple alt bracket built for the truck. Should be the first F150 with 3 alts.

So I have a video but youtube has muted the audio due to a copyright infringement because of the song I am playing? Has anyone had this problem before? Here is the video but without sound it makes no sense.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09a4XJla9q8

EDIT--putting the video in here seems to have fixed it. Enjoy and tell me what yall think.

Archived