Sundown Audio

Audioque remote gain cord

Like the title says fuckd my old one up. I had a cord from a sundown n figured id try it... Didnt work didnt work, as expected. So my question is do I have to get a new one straight from AQ? Is it specifically for the 1200d?

yea that is best bet go striaght to AQ and see wat they have to say

CAR

-2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime)

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

There was somebody posting about this a couple of days ago. I think that guy found one at Radio Shack and it worked. The light wouldnt come on though if I remember correctly. Something about the pins in the wire plug were different or something.

2000 GMC Sonoma

AQ20 FTMFW!

4 DC XL 15's

Cadence ZRS-C9

Infiniti Kappa 3.5's and 6x8's

Bravox 6.5 components

DCSig.jpg

It's just a phone chord iirc. You just have to get one that uses all of the pins on the plug. Common ones have only 2 wires. You would need one with 4 I believe.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

I would of been able to send you an AQ one, since when I got my amp I had a kicker amp before and the gain cord worked perfectly with the new amp, so I still have the one that came with the AQ amp

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

you can damage your amp using the wrong cord. some are wired dif than others .

Really? You mean like using a 2 or 4 pin in an amp that needs a 6 pin? That could damage it? Or using a cord thats not oem? I checkd everything, The light works, Gain control works, Clipping light works... Seems to me if the new cord has 6 pins and can control all the functions, than it should be ok??? Correct me if im wrong please, Because I dont know and I dont wana fuck my system up

Rebuild in progress...

Really? You mean like using a 2 or 4 pin in an amp that needs a 6 pin? That could damage it? Or using a cord thats not oem? I checkd everything, The light works, Gain control works, Clipping light works... Seems to me if the new cord has 6 pins and can control all the functions, than it should be ok??? Correct me if im wrong please, Because I dont know and I dont wana fuck my system up

no what im saying is that the remote knob could be wired diffrent on the inside, so even if the number of the prongs are the same it could still damage the amp. if it works it works. but it risky trying it in the first place. i wouldnt risk damage trying it. imo just order a new one from audioque.