Integra performance upgrades

I know Integras are the fastest thing out there but it's cool with me. I did find some ECU tuning stuff that seemed interesting...

There are guys that you can ship your ECU to and they'll tune it for you, but that's risky business. Most of those guys don't even own the same car they tune the ECU for, so they don't bother testing it out. They may mess up something simple and cause your car to have air/fuel problems and it could randomly stall at idle for no reason or something. I haven't heard of anything too bad, but it's just not my cup of tea to send it out to some random jackass.

Try looking for a teg forum and asking around, it'd be your best bet. Or you could just tune it to run E85, it's supposed to be the equivalent to around 100 octane.

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

if i was you i would build up the motor a little with i/h/e and then get like a 50 or 60 trim turbo and run it at 8 to 10 psi daily

also DONT buy a pre made turbo kit! they are to much money for shitty parts

you can easily build a turbo for about $400 if you piece it together with good parts!

all you do is google a parts list for a turbo

then find good parts.......you can get parts like spoon, skunk 2 and other good parts for cheap if you look for deals

i dont want my car to be fast i just want to be able hit the gas and pull a little and im doing those exact mods i posted

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

if i was you i would build up the motor a little with i/h/e and then get like a 50 or 60 trim turbo and run it at 8 to 10 psi daily

also DONT buy a pre made turbo kit! they are to much money for shitty parts

all you do is google a parts list for a turbo

then find good parts.......you can get parts like spoon, skunk 2 and other good parts for cheap if you look for deals

i dont want my car to be fast i just want to be able hit the gas and pull a little and im doing those exact mods i posted

Why would you do headers, then a turbo? You would have to replace the header with a exhaust manifold with a turbo flange on it. Just buy your parts once and be done I say.

Too many projects, too little time...

I thought you said stock? Proof that this ls vtec is bone stock? I mean I can Youtube modded Iroc shit all day. just google 0-60 times of Integra/Prelude/Civic against an Iroc-Z with a 5.7 and auto tranny. We can argue all day about this.

OP: Get an 89 Taurus SHO. :)

Edit: I don't have anything against Hondas at all. I like them and am currently looking for a Civic hatch or CRX.

Derp.

I thought you said stock? Proof that this ls vtec is bone stock? I mean I can Youtube modded Iroc shit all day. just google 0-60 times of Integra/Prelude/Civic against an Iroc-Z with a 5.7 and auto tranny. We can argue all day about this.

OP: Get an 89 Taurus SHO. :)

Grow some balls, men drive stick.

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

Yeah who really races with an auto

all new bmw race drivers lol.........

but eventually all cars will be auto because are to damn lazy to shift!!

honestly i think you sould HAVE to drive a stick to get your DL

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

Yeah who really races with an auto

to be honest with you. a auto tranny with a shift kit will shit faster than you can while staying wide open. a stick you should let off when you shift unless your power shifting which is bad

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

Archived