Integra performance upgrades

to be honest with you. a auto tranny with a shift kit will shit faster than you can while staying wide open. a stick you should let off when you shift unless your power shifting which is bad

Wrong, get a 2-step rev limiter you can set for shifting, you keep it to the floor, it automatically drops rpms down to your shift point when you hit the clutch. any numb nuts can simply push a gas pedal to race, racing should not be a display of your car's performance, but rather the driver's skill.

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

Wrong, get a 2-step rev limiter you can set for shifting, you keep it to the floor, it automatically drops rpms down to your shift point when you hit the clutch. any numb nuts can simply push a gas pedal to race, racing should not be a display of your car's performance, but rather the driver's skill.

Thank you even though i love american i also love seeing a honda with a 1/4 of the money into it smoking a camaro that's when you know you can drive and build a car.

So losing a race cause you can drive on 2 wheels, pop wheelies, etc. is better than winning in an automatic car is better in your eyes? Depending on the type of racing, it's all about the car's performance. You wanna show skill, go running or skateboarding. :)

Derp.

Where do you live and what kinda budget do you have???

Modified Car Trader

They may have an already modded Integra in you area, for sale, I looked and they have ones anywhere from 200hp to just under 600hp.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Where do you live and what kinda budget do you have???

Modified Car Trader

They may have an already modded Integra in you area, for sale, I looked and they have ones anywhere from 200hp to just under 600hp.

IMO buying a modded car from someone else is a bad idea. You never know how they drove it, what they did to it. Buying an unmolested car is so much better.

Unless you personally know whats been done to it.

Derp.

HONESTLY i would never buy a car that has been modded before! its not yours , you didnt put your blood and sweat into it so it wont mean near as much to you.....with my car i could have easily took my car to a shop and had my dads friends install everything for free and it might have been better done but i wanted it done by me. everything on my car has been done by me.

i never understood why people would rather buy a modded car over building their own....... :shrug:

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

IMO buying a modded car from someone else is a bad idea. You never know how they drove it, what they did to it. Buying an unmolested car is so much better.

Unless you personally know whats been done to it.

100% agree if they're modded normally they've been ragged on and i just wouldn't ever suggest buying like that unless you personally know the owner.

HONESTLY i would never buy a car that has been modded before! its not yours , you didnt put your blood and sweat into it so it wont mean near as much to you.....with my car i could have easily took my car to a shop and had my dads friends install everything for free and it might have been better done but i wanted it done by me. everything on my car has been done by me.

i never understood why people would rather buy a modded car over building their own....... :shrug:

I would rather build one myself, but when on a tighter budget it will probably be cheaper to get one that is modded, I just suggested it so he could have the performance he wants for cheaper than it would cost to put together all the parts. Though if you do get a modded car make sure it was built by a reputable person/company....The modded cars tend to not be too expensive most of the time, cause people want to move on to something different, so they sell it fairly cheap, so even though they put 20K into the car a year or 2 back they are selling the car for like 8-10k, why because the dealer isnt gonna buy a modded car.....

So you could buy a "virgin" car put 20k into it to get the performance you want, or you could buy one that has been previously "molested" for 1/3 of the price that has the same exact performance.

So one you get the satisfaction of building you car, and the other you save a ton of money.....

Edit: Also if you look most of the cars on there have a detailed history and mod list as well as who installed/tuned the mods....

Besides if you where to want to purchase a car from there, would you not look over it/test drive it before you bought it??

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Archived