Integra performance upgrades

In all honesty you should build whatever you want. I am in process of building a turbo honda, and have helped build a few of them. I also have a 68 camaro. There are things about the camaro that are great over a honda, but theres a lot a fast honda will do for you that a camaro wont. like handle, or stop fast lol. Anyways theres nothing wrong with trying to get some more power out of your honda, its just not as easy as with a good ol' v8 chevy.

Do some searching on forums, there are tons of things out there to help you get where you wanna be.

On another not, if a v8 engine was as efficient as a honda 4cylinder, they would make tons of power straight out of the box. The LS engines are getting closer, but hondas efficiency is loads ahead of american made engines thus far...

Good luck to OP. Pics?

Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

looking for wire sponsor :) 

www.flyracing.com

THANK YOU!

only problem is any car when you start to mod it you start to lose reliability, honda's and other small motors don't gain much from bolt ons compared to the big motors

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

So rode in an LS integra with cold air intake, shit was fast, so can't wait to get the GS-R :yahoo:

drop a b18c5 with LSD trans in, and take that for a ride LOL.. night and day difference compared to GS-R and LS

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

So rode in an LS integra with cold air intake, shit was fast, so can't wait to get the GS-R :yahoo:

ls integra in the same sentence as "fast"? lol jesus, they're as slow as my slow ass car. if you think ls motors are quick, wait until the gsr. you'll shit yourself

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

ls integra in the same sentence as "fast"? lol jesus, they're as slow as my slow ass car. if you think ls motors are quick, wait until the gsr. you'll shit yourself

LS Vtec is surprisingly close to the GSR motor so maybe if it was that, I could see it having some pick up

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Dawg, right now i have a '86 blazer with a 2.8 liter V-6, slow as nutsacks through molasses, everything seems fast to me.

25tugio.jpg

PM me for free Photoshop stuff

SAMSQUANCH!!!!

LS Vtec is surprisingly close to the GSR motor so maybe if it was that, I could see it having some pick up

arent the ls vtec's and gsr motors compression the same? like 10:1

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

and how well will that thing hold up on a street before it crashes?

a street race up to 100? LOL, so i can only use first and 2nd gear and barely my 3rd gear for that.....

i guess mustangs and camaros are only good up till about 100 then right?

I would say the Camaro pulls pretty good past 100, this one has an exhaust other than that its stock 65-150, also is Auto

Here is a GSR with

- aem sri

-vb 4 - 2 - 1 ss header

-ws II catback

-blox flat valves

-s2 gen 1 im

From what I can see the Camaro with less mods shits on it 80-150

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

were talking about 4 cylinder honda's. not v8's or how they're faster than stock unbuilt hondas/akkuras

Archived