if you order make sure that they actually have them in stock. Otherwise you'll wait two months like a large majority of us did. Those of you who didnt caught them at just the right time. When I ordered they were supposed to be in stock.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

DDM is fine to use. I have installed DDM HID's in alot of vehicles. Out of maybe 20 installs I had 3 issues. I personally run 10k 55w DDM HID's in my suburban, high and low beams. Just enough blue to look nice but not so much that it hinders your ability to see at night.

I do suggest you get the DDM Hids and not the Apexcon ones that they sell. The issues that I did have were all with the Apexcon ones. Plus the DDM ballast is way smaller and easier to install.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

if you order make sure that they actually have them in stock. Otherwise you'll wait two months like a large majority of us did. Those of you who didnt caught them at just the right time. When I ordered they were supposed to be in stock.

Last night they were in stock and now there out of stock till the 27th..

DDM Tuning is where its at IMO. Locally everyone is getting on the DDM bandwagon and isn't having any problems. Whether it be Hondas, Fords, Chevys, Pontiacs, Mitsus, etc... All running 55w

Cheap with good customer service

hell yeah, if theres problems the price so cheap that its not too big of a deal for the low price i dont mind waiting a wk or so for something to get taken care of, if anything.

ive gone thru the whole kelvin scale 3,5,8,10 and 12k since i bought the first set :pardon:

been happy with them, only problem i had was that one of the ballast was bad. i call them up, they told me to send it in with the shipping label they PAID for and i would get a replacement ballst for FREE!

hell yeah, if theres problems the price so cheap that its not too big of a deal for the low price i dont mind waiting a wk or so for something to get taken care of, if anything.

ive gone thru the whole kelvin scale 3,5,8,10 and 12k since i bought the first set :pardon:

been happy with them, only problem i had was that one of the ballast was bad. i call them up, they told me to send it in with the shipping label they PAID for and i would get a replacement ballst for FREE!

That's good too know. Did you get the 55w ballast? If you did which of the kelvin's were the brightest and you could see alot of the road?

That's good too know. Did you get the 55w ballast? If you did which of the kelvin's were the brightest and you could see alot of the road?

it depends on housing like said before, i had 55v ballast. they are a tad brighter than my 35.

if do the 55w IMO

it depends on housing like said before, i had 55v ballast. they are a tad brighter than my 35.

if do the 55w IMO

Yeah I was planning on getting the 55w (Just got to wait till they get them in stock 8)) . Just not sure if I should get the 6k or 8k.

Archived