Forza 3 Free money for you(Online required)

If you have Forza 3 and you are tired of grinding to get money I have the solution for you, I have the ability to mod my save to give me any amount of money, so if you want some money on Forza send me a message saying you are from SMD to my GT(Its the same as my username).

How it works is you put a car in the auction house for say 50mil and I will buy it from you, and you will now be 50 mil richer, I would prefer people with mics though I can deal if you dont have one. Once you put the car up for auction just tell me or send me a msg of the Make and Model of the car, so I can search for it....I have already given about 500mil to people on my friends list.

The only thing you dont want to do after you get the money is go on a spending spree in the auction house(I.E. buy like 20 cars in a row) However you can go crazy buying the cars on disc.

So hit me up, and I will get back to you ASAP.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Bump, getting online in like 20-30 minutes, send me a MSG if you need some Cr on Forza.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

Awesome man, ill send you a FR tom, unfortunately I work like everday till thurs afternoon, maybe we can work on it then. I alwasy spend my $$$ on maxxing out cars and tuning, testing, then starting on a new car.... ish gets expensive

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

Awesome man, ill send you a FR tom, unfortunately I work like everday till thurs afternoon, maybe we can work on it then. I alwasy spend my $$$ on maxxing out cars and tuning, testing, then starting on a new car.... ish gets expensive

Cool man, Im usually on everynight.....Since I have been able to mod my save forza has gone up 5x in fun since I can just customize cars, and dont have to worry about money....

Also my GT is

CaptainzPlanetz

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

• 1 month later...

aye dude, can u hook me up wit 50 mill, please

my gamertag is:zx90r

i'm putting up a yellow Honda CR-X SiR on da auction house

imma friend request u in 2 minutes

I dont have my Forza disc ATM but when I get on I will send you 5 Ferrari 250's which you can sell for 10mil a piece

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

• 3 weeks later...

When I try to search fOr ur gamertag on xbox live, it says it does not exist. Help? And my gt is disneything and I'm putting up a 2005 TVR Sagaris. the buyout is 10.5 million.

I have changed my GT since, and at this moment no longer offering the service, my online has been suspended for that game, for giving away billions of credits, and my membership to the mod program I use has run out, I will make a new thread if I decide to make a seperate account for modding, and if I do I will make a new thread, with the GT you need to send a request to

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Archived