doug118 Posted October 21, 2010 Report Posted October 21, 2010 I created a new account since it said the bandwidth on my last one had been exceeded. ok not a big deal. I get an email from pb about my new account saying I'm almost out of bandwidth and I only have 4 pictures uploaded! it's says I'm at 7.5gb (74%) Since when can you only upload 6-7 pictures before you have to pay? anyone else have this problem? Quote 2001 Tahoe. Huge front stage and 55+ substage http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196418-another-tahoe-build-huge-front-stage-and-155-substage/
Skullz Posted October 21, 2010 Report Posted October 21, 2010 Why not just go into your old account and delete the shit thats there and start over. Quote 01 Ford focus ZX3 Pioneer AVH-X491BHS PPI PC 4800.2 Morel Maximo 6.5" x2
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.