Flying White Sausage v3.0

did you prime it first? also, what is Flecks? I'm not too familiar with it.

X2 i would also like to know

and videos would be awesome

No priming needed. Just hit the MDF with some good spray bedliner, duplicolor seems to have the best texture and color. After it is dried and even, go over it LIGHTLY with some flexstone. It is in a spray can also and is sold at any lows/homedepot/walmart. I think the label says a touch of STONE on it. It comes in a couple various grays, and a brown. I have used all the dark colors but haven't used the brown one.

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

ya it called stone texture i believe

it comes alive with black base paint under it for the gray one

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

So, I am rotating days where I work on the system with days of working on the truck itself. Kind of breaks it up and keeps me motivated. Today I just tore down the front end, removed all of the rust that was creeping in on the radiator support and sealed it up. New bumper, grille, headlights, corners, and turn signals sure made the ol' sausage look great!

Here it was as it sat this morning... Pictures can be deceiving, that grille is all cracked up and the bumper is all sorts of out of whack.

100_0980.jpg

Pulled apart, primed, sealed.

100_0982.jpg

All together, this old turd is starting to look pretty respectable!

100_0983.jpg

100_0984.jpg

On to the back, the rear quarters really started rusting from the inside out when I moved out here, just had to do a little work to weed all that junk out of there.. Added a set of tailights - I think it looks nice too.

Before - -

100_0981.jpg

After - -

100_0985.jpg

100_0986.jpg

Callie was out helping me too -

100_0978.jpg

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

Totally forgot - - - Put this in yesterday:

100_0976.jpg

Built a good little fuse holder as well - Tapped for 4 runs in and 4 out, fuses are tapped as well so I can change them, I like it. Total nightmare when you drill the holes 1/64 too small, makes threading the holes by hand a pain.

100_0977.jpg

Powers up, gets loud~@!@!@~~~!

sexy amp for a sexy build

when we expecting tl numbers/videos

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

I like that fuse block

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Double post fail

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

sexy amp for a sexy build

when we expecting tl numbers/videos

Dunno - I need to get my doors done. Hopefully when I find a TL

that amp is tiny! :D

Yup - Little monster. I love any amp that can do over 10k at 2 ohms.

I like that fuse block

I was going to put it in a case, but It looks much cooler out in the open like that.

Archived