BTL-N1 pics

NDMstang65

Maybe i missed it somewhere but whats the weight on these subs?

on the site the BTLN-SG i am assuming to be the biggest of all, is only going to be 45 pounds it says, but it seems that it wont follow the convention the rest of neo series is doing, according to the info given on the site

but still assuming that the rest will weigh less

These are the Lady Gagas of Subwoofers

Don't insult the BTLs!! Lol

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

on the site the BTLN-SG i am assuming to be the biggest of all, is only going to be 45 pounds it says, but it seems that it wont follow the convention the rest of neo series is doing, according to the info given on the site

but still assuming that the rest will weigh less

N3 will be around that weight as well

SG looks like tetris gone bad, but many hours of testing before we show a similar production sample. Thing is it is ONLY for extreme SPL type environments...

Edit: N1 and N2 are by far more important for the BTL series as the N2 is what people know as the BTL and fits the bill for the last Gen 2 design.

Authorized Ascendant Audio Dealer! Message me for information.

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough -Albert Einstein

"I have a plausible excuse for not liking you. And you know why."

yea, im looking into an n215, the specs according to forvrbumpn's info on t-lines will be nice for a t-line, qms around 7 or lower and qts,qes are low too, but some subs dont work well in t-lines so i will ave to do further research

thed sd on the n215 says 810cm^2 which is 125.5 in^2 is the sd same as cone area? just curious cause in the case this sub is alright for tline, im designing something to fit in my trunk

i would love to see a vid of the entire production process for one of these, i watched a vid for a dc audio sub with neo mags and it was pretty cool, but it seems it went more along the lines of incriminator type neo instead of the way FI did it, i like the FI style better

still waiting for images for the "tetris on crack" version

Doubt we will do anything like a build up of them for the web. Really have several different processes that we dont want people to see. No sense in giving it all away :) SEMA is on and we are jumping through our butts busy. But I hope to have some video of the N1 flinging away tomorrow. I really like that little sub.

Thanks,

Scott

• 9 months later...

Archived