BTL-N2 pics

NDMstang65

I understand that. I was just curious if any heat was being transferred from the heatsink to the magnet since try appear to be touching in the picture. I'm not trying to start anything I just wonder about stuff like this. I really like the look of it

Right but it is not going to get 150 degrees..thats what the aluminum fins and the mass is for, to wick it away and act as a heat sink. Instead of having the magnet itself act like a heat sink and promote heat soak and loss of strength (like everybody else does) :)

Authorized Ascendant Audio Dealer! Message me for information.

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough -Albert Einstein

"I have a plausible excuse for not liking you. And you know why."

Right but it is not going to get 150 degrees..thats what the aluminum fins and the mass is for, to wick it away and act as a heat sink. Instead of having the magnet itself act like a heat sink and promote heat soak and loss of strength (like everybody else does) :)

Off topic iv been trying get ahold of you guys and fi and was wondering wld the new btls work good n a six order just wondering thanks mann luv the brick look though lol

Not sure to be honest with you..

We suggest staying with your typical ported as a 6th order is far from straight forward.

The other BTL's worked fine in a 6th order, there is no reason why these would simply not work...it just takes a lot of time and tuning on your end to figure out what is going to work and how.

Authorized Ascendant Audio Dealer! Message me for information.

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough -Albert Einstein

"I have a plausible excuse for not liking you. And you know why."

Not sure to be honest with you..

We suggest staying with your typical ported as a 6th order is far from straight forward.

The other BTL's worked fine in a 6th order, there is no reason why these would simply not work...it just takes a lot of time and tuning on your end to figure out what is going to work and how.

ok thanks mann i asked because i wanted to port it threw my reck deck in a 98 deville cuzz im seats dnt fold dwn do 2 mental brassing in the back seats would a blew threw be considered ported or no so i wld just cut the brssing out and blew threw like a truck

ok thanks mann i asked because i wanted to port it threw my reck deck in a 98 deville cuzz im seats dnt fold dwn do 2 mental brassing in the back seats would a blew threw be considered ported or no so i wld just cut the brssing out and blew threw like a truck

...what the hell did you just say?

There's my dose of stupid for the day. I can feel my IQ dropping already.

looks awsome i seen the changes on the site and wanted to see a better pic. anyone got one ordered yet

fi audio x 10

jl 250/1

diamond audio 6.5 components

pioneer head

big 3

stinger voltage meter

• 3 weeks later...

My buddys build in the spring is 2 of these on 2 AQ3500ds... I didn't even hear of these NEO's untill i went on youtube and saw Chode had Neo mags.. they look sick and i cant wait for that build

1998 GMC Jimmy 4 Dr.

-SINGER 275 Amp Alternator

-150 FT. Of 1/0 OFC (8 runs) 4 pos, 4 neg. Front-back.

-Audioque AQ2200D @ .5 ohm

-2 Audioque HDC3 18's Tuned to 27-29 HZ

-4 Clarion 6.5's

-2 Optima yellowtops

black-diamond.jpg

My buddys build in the spring is 2 of these on 2 AQ3500ds... I didn't even hear of these NEO's untill i went on youtube and saw Chode had Neo mags.. they look sick and i cant wait for that build

DC's Neos and these Neo's are so different its not even funny

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

Archived