LOWES wood cutting service

i just want to throw this out there. it doesnt mater where you go, it depends on the person doing the work. its not like all lowes or all home depots will do the same quality of work.

Yea i know me + Late night = epic fail

I start training at my new job next week so when i get my first paycheck that is one of the things that i am buying.

i just want to throw this out there. it doesnt mater where you go, it depends on the person doing the work. its not like all lowes or all home depots will do the same quality of work.

yeah, if you find an old guy in the lumber dept, its usually your best bet, cause, an old guy in the plumbing dept might still suck, lol

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

I have had A.C.E. Hardware cut some for me. It was either 25 or 50 cents per cut, I dont remember. They were very nice and helpful about it, but over half the cuts were 1/4" to 1/2" OFF. It sucked. I ended up having to trim that box down 1/2" off every cut(which i did myself). It takes a LOT longer to cut all of mine myself, but its cheaper and more accurate.

06 300C 5.7 Hemi

K&N CAI

JVC KW-AVX640 6.1" DVD

DC Audio 3.5k

6 DC Audio 8"s

6 cubes 8" aero port at 32hrtz

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183798-chrysler-300c-8-build/?p=2731834#entry2731834

2"x8'x1/4" flat stock steel + C clamps (make sure they're tight) + Craftsman circular saw = perfect cuts all day long. (just remember the width of MOST saw blades is 1/8" add that when you measure and you're good to go)

1998 Plymouth Voyager (daily)

Jensen VM9213 H.U. (I Know but I havent had any problems.... yet)

5.25" Factory -> Sound Stream SST5.2

6x9 Hifonics ZXi 693 -> Sound Stream SST6.9

Amp: Class D: Crescendo 3KWP (x2)

Class A/B: Crescendo 1000C4

Sub: Almani S-7 10" (x6)

If you want a cheap saw just get one from Harbor Freight like this and get the insurance on it. AFAIK it's lifetime warranty with the added insurance which is super cheap.

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

If you want a cheap saw just get one from Harbor Freight like this and get the insurance on it. AFAIK it's lifetime warranty with the added insurance which is super cheap.

Thanks for the suggestion. As soon as i get my first check i am getting me some toys.

But i did get a hold of my buddy grandpa who said i can use his garage and tools.

That's cool, but nothing like having your own.

Thanks for the suggestion. As soon as i get my first check i am getting me some toys.

^^^^^^^^ Thats what i am planning. Like i just said. As soon as i get my paycheck

Archived