chapo123's sundown build log!!

also i hit a 141.2 on music in the kick both doors open, 12.1v. it was at idle, song was got 5 on it by luniz bigpimpin version, peaked at 45hz. hope to get some more numbers after firing foward

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

well i am going to seal off firing foward.. just gotta find the time when my collar bone feels better <_< but im also going to have a false floor, and amp rack :drinks: everything wrapped in black suede... should look sick!! cant belive no one is showing love :(

told you lol.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

friend of mine made it.. perfect demo song lmao no one expects it to hit.. its low too 30hz :peepwall:

Sharing is caring my friend :clapping:

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

told you lol.

yeah i didnt think my box would take up this much of the seat opening.. its just as loud with seats up then with them down if that tells you anything.. so basically i did 141 with "seats up" but yeah it should look sick, my friend heard it and i asked him what it sounded like i hit (he didnt know) and he said uh like a 144 145? lol he was like wtf it sounds really louder to the ear, he got some really good video footage which should be uploading soon

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

Sharing is caring my friend :clapping:

ha sorry bro i dont have the file anymore :pardon: i made that cd awhile back, should i take out my 6x9s in the rear deck?

1j1450.png

ha sorry bro i dont have the file anymore :pardon: i made that cd awhile back, should i take out my 6x9s in the rear deck?

me personally i would makes more sense,being that your gonna firing forward. . seal up the wholes real nice and prob make something for just go in the back window or fabricate a component set in the back

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

me personally i would makes more sense,being that your gonna firing forward. . seal up the wholes real nice and prob make something for just go in the back window or fabricate a component set in the back

i need all the highs i can get right now LOL

anyways heres sum vid. i got this vid doing a can trick and stufff FTW and a demo vid! said it hit harder then his daddiezx 2 15s!

1j1450.png

heres a vid with my numbers,

1j1450.png

also lets have a fun game.. called HOW LOUD?

lol tell me guesses on what you think ill hit on the termlab.

im guessing in the 141 range :popcorn:

i hit a 141.2 on music

:yahoo: kid's reaction was priceless, he loved that shit.

:yahoo: kid's reaction was priceless, he loved that shit.

ha yeah lol hes 13 i htink, because we were talking and he was like ya my momma car got beat 4 real, i was like really.. :peepwall: he was like yea man i love beat especially when you just go down da street and dem bitchces be lookin like damn he got beat 4 real! he was all happy and shit lol

1j1450.png

Archived