chapo123's sundown build log!!

I called USPS today and Chaniqua or whatever her name was said its en route. I'm going to stop by my post office on my way home to find out WTF is going on. She tried to say taht i have delivery confirmation not a trakcing number. I countered with I also sent it priority and I'm over my time limit. I swear Kat Williams said it best. I dont want to live in a world of just the(n word) I got too many customer service needs. You ever tried to return something to a black woman? she acts like she bought it for you. Well what the fuck is wrong with it? Nothing I just dont really see the need for two toasters.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

suck, chapo123 you have some bad luck with decks lol hopefully it gets worked out, if Shaniqua said its en route then what the hell is taking so damn long :nea:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

suck, chapo123 you have some bad luck with decks lol hopefully it gets worked out, if Shaniqua said its en route then what the hell is taking so damn long :nea:

thats what id like to know. I'm going to hit my post office up today and see what they say.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

hahahaha shaniqua lmao i really hope it isnt lost. even tho i can get my money back it still sucks because that really was a bad ass head unit and are rare to come across now :( anyways..

stuff from darvex comes in today!! unboxing videos ftw lol also did the amp with a sharpie. looks decent. better then before, you cant really tell unluess you look up really close but from far away it looks good :pardon:

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

anyways heres pics of the amp before and after sharpie lol

before:

Photo0261.jpg

Photo0263.jpg

AFTER:

Photo0266.jpg

Photo0267.jpg

Photo0268.jpg

and random stuff.

Photo0258.jpg

Photo0259.jpg

Photo0265.jpg

my new rca's

Photo0270.jpg

speaker wire for the tweets,

Photo0271.jpg

and dash kit and wire harness for my car, the other harness if the kenwood if i get it hopfully.

Photo0272.jpg

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

head unit came in!! so did my wire lol

1j1450.png

USPS tracking is the worst lol. Shit never updates until the day you get it. Then all the info pops up. Glad to see things are coming together though. Rep the Sundown proudly lol

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

of course i am lol pics and vids coming soon!

1j1450.png

vids edited and uploading.

1j1450.png

Archived