Just Picked Up A Audiocontrol Epic 160 *pics*

hmmmmm. idk now. u got me there. i would just call them up tomorrow and ask. itll save you some time if you could just put them in the location of it right now!

and btw, that ron guy is whack lol. he said you get the lifetime warranty with those knives. well they said you get it with the 6 star knives, and they sent me (2) 5 star knife sets. thats where they get you. o well. they work for me.....so far :)

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Ok. I spoke with a representitive from Audiocontrol today and here is what he told me..He said to set my system up like this....

Head Unit,,,,Line Driver, Epic 160,,,Then the Amp. He said the Epic 160 can accept voltages off 13 volts..That Pld-1 doesn't near about put out 13 volts so that is the way to wire it..He said just make sure you have your amplifier turned down then increase as you go up...That way I won't damage anything and so it won't clip...I will be so glad when I get the second 15 in and walled up..man this thing is gonna rock...

Hey can you guys in other states like, Cali and Florida, and different places buy Vinyl when you need it..I hate my little Country ass shioty town..I can't even Buy Black vinyl, unless I go to someone's upholstery shop and haggle them for a piece of vinyl..I want to move!!!!

Hey can you guys in other states like, Cali and Florida, and different places buy Vinyl when you need it..I hate my little Country ass shioty town..I can't even Buy Black vinyl, unless I go to someone's upholstery shop and haggle them for a piece of vinyl..I want to move!!!!

Did you look in Wal-Mart! I found some at the one here in Pearl to recover my arm rest. It was cheap too!

AudioControl
Rockford Fosgate
XSPower

a9cb521a-b3b0-4848-8950-41c45879dd3f_zps

what type of vinyl are you looking for.

and how much..

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

Man this is Natchez, Ms..Man I can barely get checked out here in Natchez...There are like 40 cash registers and 3 people working 3 out of 40 cash registers..Man all I am looking for is a picece of Vinyl about 1 foot square...That is all I need..No one and I mean No one has Black where I live..Walmart has White, Peanut Butter, Green, Brown...But no black...AHhhh I would rather live in Pearl J Black..At least there are places to buy stuff at..Hell I can't even find a good place to eat here...Oh well Guess I will Drink some beer and hook it up anyway tonight...Might get my wife to help out..She seems game as long as there is wine involved...!!!

Archived