Sonic Electronix

RF T4000.1bd What Subs would u power???

My link

4 of these in a wall....

Ya i like the Tc Sounds subs. I haven't heard one, but it seems that company has been around for some time and they make home audio.

I want something different its seems like everyone has Fi btl or DC level 4, 4xl 5.Its kind of like back in the 90's when everyone had kicker. I heard 2 15" Level 4's in a blow thru pickup on a audiopipe 3000watt. Its was loud had a alot punch behind it, but just didn't sound smooth, i don't know maybe it was the song. .

ok your twisting my words, what i was trying to say is that for a more accurate reproduction of the music 12s or 15s would work better, less cone area to have to move for the fast bass noted in a rock type song, also the 21's from ia dont sound all that great imho opinion, ive heard them and didnt like em. all im trying to say is that from the OPs post it seems hes not aiming for an spl setup so why does everyone keep recommending spl type subs, this is why i also made mention of companys like morel

haha ARE YOU SERIOUS!!! ive had anywhere from an 8 to 10s to 12s to 15 now to 18s...and i will say this...the 18s have the most PUNCH out of any system ive ever had...i can play rock better than ANY other system ive ever had...the subs keep up with the kicks especially with a good amount of power running through them to control the sub...you obviously DO NOT know what your talking about.

a lot of how a system sounds is in the box design...you can make it more musical, more SPL oriented...punchy, low end, or right in the middle where it plays everything. also the type of driver makes a difference...some are more SPL oriented and some are more for music

Woofer size has nothing todo with how a woofer sounds theee fucking end.

:clapping:

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

I think the HCCA is more of a all out SPL sub. and 2 run 4 of them i would need anoth T4000.1bd

false...when i was at Carlisle a guy had a wall of 4 12s...he was playing music all day with them...believe me...i know he was...i got to sit inside of the box after Steve Mick climed out

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

the 18s have the most PUNCH out of any system ive ever had...i can play rock better than ANY other system ive ever had...the subs keep up with the kicks especially with a good amount of power running through them to control the sub

Chode, just curious as to where you have the low pass set for your subs.

But I have to agree with ya, I've had 2 different systems that had 2 12's and one system that had 4 15's. The 15's played rock just as well as the 12's, they just did it alot louder with more cone area and much more power.

97 Maxima SE

Bunch of shit going in, check out the build

alpine_logo.jpgSundown_Banner.jpgxspower.png

Just get 2 12" Xcons (ssa) on that amp, and you'll be loud and clean. :yahoo:

Cleaner than a lot of the others if you build the right box.:drinks:

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

Archived