Which FI sub for my GTO14001

Is the SSD fully loaded the best match for my JBL 14001 (1400x1 at 2ohm)? I'm looking for SQL.

Upgraded alt, 0awg big3, yellowtop already installed under the hood. So the electrical is almost finished. I would like to add a kinitic to the trunk when cash allows.

Currently running a 12" Alpine type X, on the same amp, love the SQ not content with the SPL. Possibly because the x replaced 3 10' type R's and the loss of cone area was definatly noticed.

I'm contemplating on a single 15" SSD but wondering if 1400RMS is to much for daily abuse.

Basically im trying to find a balance between trunk space and SQL. My 3 10 setup was nice but the lack of storage room sent me on a quest for a 1 sub solution.

HU = Alpine CDA-9827

4Ch = Rockford Fosgate 551x For Sale

Currently upgraded to JBL GTO1004

6.5 Alpine SPR-60C Front Doors and A pillars.

6.5 Alpine SPR-60 Rear Doors

Mono = JBL GTO14001

Sub = FI Audio 15" BL Fully Loaded.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd get a BL or a BTL with that much power, and a good custom box !

=@

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

An Fi Q fully loaded or BL fully loaded should suit you just fine bro...

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

no newb

to op for sq get a loaded q 15 and call it done

:lol::lol::lol:

He said "SQL" no SQ !

He's ceratinly looking for loud. Coming from an Alpine Type X, he will love a BL 12" in the right box. I say 12" because of the space requirement.

I thought 1400 watts were too much for an SSD, I must be wrong !!! did not checked the different options.

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

He said "SQL" no SQ !

He's ceratinly looking for loud. Coming from an Alpine Type X, he will love a BL 12" in the right box. I say 12" because of the space requirement.

I thought 1400 watts were too much for an SSD, I must be wrong !!! did not checked the different options.

yes but u being stupid a btl on 1400 will hardly move and a loaded bl on 1500 hardly moves i would know my friend had one in a fi spec box... now a q 15 on 1400 would be very nice.

and i run fi so i know they r underdated and a loaded ssd could handle 1200 watts which is what that amp will do after rise and all

1) lookj to left

2) NOTICE BLKUE

3) ME > Y9OU

4) that is all

He said "SQL" no SQ !

I would put a loaded SSD or even a Q up against an Alpine Type X all day and watch it get raped...

FYI SQL AND SQ are the same thing... SQ=Sound Quality....SQL=Sound quality League

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

:lol: