Free BigPimpin' Music

What are you using to make them? What wobble plugins you got? Some tips with dubbystep, I like how some of them are sounding, but your BPM is to high. Slow it down a little bit, and it needs a snare!, get a good snare and add some reverb to it, and you'll be amazed at what you can do then.

That shit is sounding good man! keep it up! :clapping:

2 Infinity Reference 1252w 12s

4.2 cubic foot box tuned to 28hz

Sub amp: 1 Profile AP1200

Speaker amp: 1 Sony Xplod XM-504z

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X492

4 and 8 Gauge Knu

Big III In 1/0

All in my 90 Accord

f05112e8-c6ca-4f78-9a8d-47be99303c8b_zps

Diamonds are forever, but 9's end that shit fast....

What are you using to make them? What wobble plugins you got? Some tips with dubbystep, I like how some of them are sounding, but your BPM is to high. Slow it down a little bit, and it needs a snare!, get a good snare and add some reverb to it, and you'll be amazed at what you can do then.

BPM was 140 which is identical to pretty much every dubstep song ever made.

And yeah, it dose need some snare, doesn't it. LoL

• 3 weeks later...

damn, it sounds goooood....

2006 Malibu Maxx SS

4 sa 12's D2

2 audiopipe 3k's

4 UPS batteries

2 runs of 0awg

Walled at 34hz

How does a sport like this do in tough economic times? Just fine. There are 465 events listed in the current season. "Our competitors can't even spell recession," says dB drag racing impresario Wayne Harris. "They're young, and some of them still live at home. They put all their energy and money into their cars. They're competitive. They're at that age."

Wow your shit is amazing!!! you have some really good skills hope they take yu somewhere bro cuz this shit is bumpin!!!

wait.. you live in taylor? i live in westland but work in dearborn heights. Youll hear me bumpin your tunes from there.

2006 Malibu Maxx SS

4 sa 12's D2

2 audiopipe 3k's

4 UPS batteries

2 runs of 0awg

Walled at 34hz

How does a sport like this do in tough economic times? Just fine. There are 465 events listed in the current season. "Our competitors can't even spell recession," says dB drag racing impresario Wayne Harris. "They're young, and some of them still live at home. They put all their energy and money into their cars. They're competitive. They're at that age."

you will def hear me bumpin your songs this shit is amazing would love to hear it in your ride with a demo once the weather warms up

Archived