Sonic Electronix

What makes a sub play a full range?

^^^^ that. If you want to stick with pioneer, the champion series absolutely destroys low notes. I know some people don't like them, but I've never heard anything lower.

I loved the championships in my truck. Had four 12s in a 6cu ft box tuned to 28hz powered by an RF T3000 and it may have never put up high numbers but would destroy woofer cooker.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Thanks for the info!

Yeah my current setup is in a prefabbed box and Idk how it's rly tuned. The guy who installed it tuned it but I question his work now since I found he ran the power wire and RCA's on the same side which everyone says is basic logic not to do. But thats my current setup.

I'm just starting to think of my new setup. I talked to ppl in the chat and got a lot of good info. I just messed around and threw stuff together to try to see what fits my price range.

I have one question though, anyone got info on Klaus boxes? Are they legit? I mean it seems like you give them all the specs and they build it.

Do you know anywhere else I can get a custom box for a good price?

I loved the championships in my truck. Had four 12s in a 6cu ft box tuned to 28hz powered by an RF T3000 and it may have never put up high numbers but would destroy woofer cooker.

My homeboy had 4 in his truck and that shit would choke you. I've heard louder speakers, but I haven't heard anything beat the lowness yet. The blur your vision type lowness.

2012 Honda Accord

Radio: Pioneer AVH-4200NEX

that prefab box is your problem and the installer didnt tune the box lol.

where do you live? maybe some one local here can build you a box.

boxes are pretty easy to build with some basic tools. just have some one here design it for you.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

that prefab box is your problem and the installer didnt tune the box lol.

where do you live? maybe some one local here can build you a box.

boxes are pretty easy to build with some basic tools. just have some one here design it for you.

I live in the chicago land north west suburbs. If anyone on the forum is around there that be awesome.