Sonic Electronix

so I put some fat mat on the floor, and put everything back in. now when I put the negative on the terminal on the back battery, my hifonics powers up. wth. sundowns did too and they went into protect. I was like ok it's the rem wire. took out hu and just ran the wire straight to the hifonics and put the negative on the terminal and AGAIN it powers up.. wtf is going on.....

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

idk dude I'm pissed off right now. i'm just sitting in the driver seat in the garage just thinking why this isn't working and waiting on some help

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

do you have the positive wired up on it? could be your remote wire is on a 12v positive and will turn it on when its grounded

the easiest way to explain it, is if you have a faulty remote wire, take a piece of speaker wire and plug it into the positive of the amp, to the remote of the amp, and it should be on..

so in essence, you probably have that issue right now

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

yes the amps have a 12v in them that are on the rear bat bank. the amp works. I've always had it wired this way and it's never been a problem. it's the hu I do believe. everything is unplugged as in the car has no power. the sec I touch the rem wire to the amp it turnsbon even though the hu is off. that's what has me baffeled

Edited by Alex K

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

I unhooked everything to work on the car. now somethings fucked

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

what happens when you turn car on? nothing out of the ordinary?

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png