Sonic Electronix

don't want to start the car.

no the rem is straight from the turned off HU to my hifonics mids amp. once it touches the rem slot amp turns on. sundowns did too and went into protect so I unhooked em.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

I'm honestly debating on selling the whole system. things like this really gripe my ass.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

don't want to start the car.

no the rem is straight from the turned off HU to my hifonics mids amp. once it touches the rem slot amp turns on. sundowns did too and went into protect so I unhooked em.

so its from hu to hifonics, then from hifonics to amp to amp? uh try starting w/o back batterys hooked up? and yeah i feel you on wanting to quit, ive felt like that so many fucking times all stressed out trouble shooting. but the result is worth it.

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

hang on I may have found it.

:rofl:B):ehh::good::yahoo::clapping::peepwall::popcorn:

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

well, easiest thing to do in this situation is to take apart everything you touched an reinstall it carefully looking at exactly what your taking off and putting back. it sucks but things like this are hard to diagnose without seeing exactly what your wiring looks like. check to make sure its definitely the remote line from the back of the HU and not a 12v source....

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

and? what was it?

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

this shits so frustrating and it's pissing me the hell off. it's not fixed. j don't understand how this fucking rem wire a sending a god dam signal when the hu is fuckn turned off.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg