Sonic Electronix

I'd get a new head unit maybe. What all did you pull out of the car to lay some deadener? Did you remove the radio and put it back in? What wire coming off of your radio did you have it wired to? The ONLY wire on the HU that should stay hot is the yellow one. If anything else has power while the car is off from the radio I'd get a new head unit quick....

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

I'd get a new head unit maybe. What all did you pull out of the car to lay some deadener? Did you remove the radio and put it back in? What wire coming off of your radio did you have it wired to? The ONLY wire on the HU that should stay hot is the yellow one. If anything else has power while the car is off from the radio I'd get a new head unit quick....

I pulled seats, and carpet. I removed the Hu to unbolt some carpet. It's fixed now though thank god lol. The rem wire was wired to the blue wit hwhite stripe on it. I looked up online and the factory ignition is white with red stripe so it's wired to that. Now that amps turn on when teh car turns on instead of when the ipod is plugged in, which im not too fond if. Thats why I'd like a switch or too. I don't have the funds right now to buy a new hu.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

Keep your highs amp like it is and run a second remote using the same wire to the sub amps. That way you can then it on and off and also it automatically shuts off when the car is off in case you forget. Toggle switches are only like 4 bucks at autozone.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Alrgiht cool. And yeah the other night I left the key in the ignition all night. I have no idea why or how it got turned back on, but luckily it was just put in and not turned so everything turned on. The lights were just on and my batteries were kinda low, but I drove around all day without music just to let them charge back up. Smh.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

I pulled seats, and carpet. I removed the Hu to unbolt some carpet. It's fixed now though thank god lol. The rem wire was wired to the blue wit hwhite stripe on it. I looked up online and the factory ignition is white with red stripe so it's wired to that. Now that amps turn on when teh car turns on instead of when the ipod is plugged in, which im not too fond if. Thats why I'd like a switch or too. I don't have the funds right now to buy a new hu.

you know blue with white stripe usually means power antenna right? if you have a solid blue wire, then its most likely the remote line. just sayin....

however, it doesnt explain why that line kept seeing 12 volts, but you could see if you have a remote line that isnt messed up.

Edited by mbdblue

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco