so who is proof reading my essay?

What does it take to be a successful cross-country runner? To be a successful cross-country runner it takes heart, guts, perseverance, and a lot of running. What I did was, observed that runners that are driven and truly want it are more successful then runners that are not truly dedicated and driven. The reason I choose to observe is to truly see how runners work. How you observe is that must over time observe your subject in the case you are studying. In observation, you must be patient and continually watch your subjects over many different circumstances.

In my study, I watched over three different runners. There were similarities in all the runners. Among similarity is that they run their first mile fastest then the second mile the slowest and the third mile is faster than the second but not faster than the first.

The runners were selected one was a natural runner, one with heart and drive, and a runner with heart. While they all have, the same training program some are faster than the others some having more natural talent than others, and others work extremely hard and others have the heart but just cannot seem to get the speed and times.

The conclusion I have drawn from the research project. Is that there are many different factors to be a successful cross-country. The results of watching the runners and practice and during races were astounding. The results of the natural runner were that he trained hard but he did not have to work very hard to see results. While the runner with determination, heart and potential had low results at first but worked extremely hard and now sees the results of the natural runner. While the runner with heart sees almost no results at first but perseveres and still sees little results but never quits.

To summarize what I learned in my research in studying runners of different backgrounds. I learned that no matter what the circumstances you could be a successful runner. In addition, I learned that success is not always measured in results on the course, sometimes it is finishing the race and not quitting. Wither you are a natural born runner or you had to work for every bit that you have earned has. All it takes to be a successful runner is determination, passion and lots of running.

1) lookj to left

2) NOTICE BLKUE

3) ME > Y9OU

4) that is all

I suggest slowly reading it outloud and stopping for a few seconds for a period and pausing for comas. You will quickly pick out some mistakes.

do a search of "runner" and see how many times you use it.

hiiiiiiii
2002 4runner - buncha speakers n amps n shit (gone)
1994 astro - more stuffz

update: pretty sure all the pic links in the logs are broken lol.

ma slop garb build log
16 12's 4th order

4runner rebuild in progress
clickkk meeeee!!!! 4 18's 6th order

UBL - clicky

http://www.youtube.com/yyj11589

lots of hater kids here. Pay no attention, they just want 89,000 watt subs for 3.50
If you would have put a dc dustcap on it and called it lv your mom, they would all be in love

What does it take to be a successful cross-country runner? To be a successful cross-country runner it takes heart, guts, perseverance, and a lot of running. I observed that runners that are driven are more successful than runners that are not truly dedicated nor driven. The reason I choose to observe is to truly see how runners work. You must observe your subject in the case you are studying. In observation, you must be patient and continually watch your subjects over many different circumstances.

In my study, I watched over three different runners. There were similarities in all the runners. Among one similarity is that they run their first mile fastest then the second mile the slowest and the third mile is faster than the second, yet not quite faster than the first.

Of the runners that were selected, one was a natural runner, one was an individual with heart and drive, and another was a runner with heart. While they all have the same training program, some are faster while some have more natural talent. They all work extremely hard while some have the heart but just cannot seem to get the speed and times.

(to me does not make sense to say some are faster than others or some have more heart than others if only 3 are being compared. if some are faster, then there's only 1 other they can be faster than, not 'others', but just one individual.)

The conclusion I have drawn from the research project is that there are many different factors to be a successful cross-country runner. The result of watching the runners practice and race was astounding. The outcome of the natural runner was that he trained hard but he did not have to work very hard to see results. While the runner with determination, heart, and potential had a low outcome at first but worked extremely hard and now sees the repercussion with that of the natural runner. While the athlete with heart sees almost no results at first but perseveres and still sees a little by-product but never quits.

(try not to use the word result and runner so often. gets too repetitive and monotonous)

To summarize what I learned in my research in studying these athletes of different backgrounds is that I learned that no matter what the circumstances, you can be a successful runner. In addition, I learned that success is not always measured in results of the course, but sometimes finishing the race. Whether you are a natural born runner, or you had to work for every bit that you have earned, all it takes to be successful is determination, passion, and lots of practice.

(again, less use of the word runner. try to use synonyms that coincide with it)

no english major here...but to me that sounds better