This new box design by Bobby Gately is an awesome fiberglass box for two 12" Subs that can be very easily installed in all Full Sized 4 Door GM Trucks with Bench Seats.

No disassembling or removing of parts!! He has simplified the install process of a Fiberglass box, they have about 2.2 feet of cubic air and will be ready to install in a much timely manner. The box will be carpeted to match your truck.

More specifically, the box will fit perfectly in the following trucks, if you do not see your truck on the list and are interested don't worry we CAN make a box for YOU!

Perfect fits:

Cadillac EXT

Suburban

Avalanche

Tahoe

This is a new product but as far as we know now, this box WILL FIT ANY 4 Door Bench Seat Truck/Suburban.

And in case you were wondering, YES, we have installed one and it sounds Amazing!

Great sound quality and it looks like it came with the truck right off the lot. Your passengers will still sit very comfortably, there is no change in seating, just a badass box underneath. Your bench seat will still fully function the way it was designed to! So if you want an audio system but didn't think there was a reasonable place to put some subs, we got it all figured out for you!

Enjoy the pictures and if you have ANY questions at all just drop a line or give us a call!

Gately Audio

(916) 344-3949

www.gatelyaudio.com

Picture087.jpg

Picture086.jpg

Picture082.jpg

Picture102.jpg

Picture127.jpg

Picture126.jpg

Picture123.jpg

Picture115.jpg

Gately Girl

www.gatelyaudio.com

what years are they available for, and whats the max mounting depth for the subs?

The max mounting depth is 6 1/2" and as far as the year it should fit 99-2008

If the seat looks like the one in the picture it will workperfectly :D

Gately Girl

www.gatelyaudio.com

how much?? might have a buddy who is interested...

Thanks for check'n out our new product, the boxes are a new addition to the abilities of our shop so with it being such a new product we are very anxious to see a bunch of these bad ass boxes in action. So, eventually the price will steepen but we are currently selling JUST THE BOX (subs not included) for $650.

Again, thank you.

Gately Girl

www.gatelyaudio.com

thats actually not that bad since it is fiberglassed/molded, pretty sweet design

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

thats actually not that bad since it is fiberglassed/molded, pretty sweet design

Thanks man Yeah thats definately a great price and thank you for the compliment, I will be sure to let Bobby know how positive you guys are about that design.

Pretty cool thing to watch the process on one of his bad ass box designs :)

Gately Girl

www.gatelyaudio.com

sweet ive never seen that done before.

:D

Gately Girl

www.gatelyaudio.com

The max mounting depth is 6 1/2" and as far as the year it should fit 99-2008

If the seat looks like the one in the picture it will workperfectly :D

thank you, i know some people that want to do a system, but dont want to give up the cargo area of there vehicles and that would work perfectly.

center console: lvl 4 12 1.75 cu ft tuned 37htz

alpine cda-9886

dc audio 120.4

infinity kappa 6.5" components