StrongmanDesigns Posted October 26, 2010 Report Posted October 26, 2010 did some messing around with my 12's box. I took the MB Quart's out and rounded all the edges on the box and sealed up around the speaker wire better. Also took out my C&D batt and put my kinetik 2400 in. I was planning on putting my MB Quarts back in, but I really wanted to hear these 2 Soundsplinter rl-p's I got. The quarts were very impressive for a cheap sub, but they were really struggling to take the SAZ-1500. Anyways, on to the results. Now keep in mind there are quite a few variables to take into account here. When I first metered the mb's, I had been driving around all day beating on them. Also, I did not try moving the box at all. I did not mess with box positioning today other than just moving it forward a few inches. Playing Jeezy's trap or die( same song). Around the same temp today as well- 146db sealed on dash Decent for 2 12's and 1500w on music. The Rl-p's crush the MB's on the lows as well. Plays 25hz quite nice. Pretty big gain. Could be a number of things or it could just be the MB's don't meter well
skittlesRgood Posted October 26, 2010 Report Posted October 26, 2010 gotta be on a TL to count If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood. Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/ Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.
StrongmanDesigns Posted October 26, 2010 Author Report Posted October 26, 2010 gotta be on a TL to count those are TL #'s my man
skittlesRgood Posted October 26, 2010 Report Posted October 26, 2010 Box tuning is 35hz. I only have the old A/C meter' date=' but I know where it reads compared to the TL within .5db.It's a pretty standard, subs up port back type enclosure.[/quote'] did some messing around with my 12's box. I took the MB Quart's out and rounded all the edges on the box and sealed up around the speaker wire better. Also took out my C&D batt and put my kinetik 2400 in. I was planning on putting my MB Quarts back in' date=' but I really wanted to hear these 2 Soundsplinter rl-p's I got. The quarts were very impressive for a cheap sub, but they were really struggling to take the SAZ-1500. Anyways, on to the results. Now keep in mind there are quite a few variables to take into account here. When I first metered the mb's, I had been driving around all day beating on them. Also, I did not try moving the box at all. I did not mess with box positioning today other than just moving it forward a few inches.Playing Jeezy's trap or die( same song). Around the same temp today as well- 146db sealed on dash Decent for 2 12's and 1500w on music. The Rl-p's crush the MB's on the lows as well. Plays 25hz quite nice. Pretty big gain. Could be a number of things or it could just be the MB's don't meter well[/quote'] hmmmmmmmm.... If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood. Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/ Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.
Robert8252 Posted October 26, 2010 Report Posted October 26, 2010 Hmmm. Really good numbers... Out of a trunk? Pics or video for proof? 2013 F150 Crew Cab Old Build Log Feedback 2013 F150 Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff
chapo123 Posted October 26, 2010 Report Posted October 26, 2010 hmmmmmmmm.... Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal? heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked. i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat 2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604
StrongmanDesigns Posted October 26, 2010 Author Report Posted October 26, 2010 It's a 2dr Jimmy. Have nothing to prove on here, so I probably won't post the vids.
chapo123 Posted October 26, 2010 Report Posted October 26, 2010 It's a 2dr Jimmy. Have nothing to prove on here, so I probably won't post the vids. then whyd you lie saying it was with tl? Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal? heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked. i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat 2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604
Robert8252 Posted October 26, 2010 Report Posted October 26, 2010 Not asking you to show you're king shit. Just asking for proof of said numbers because that is a very impressive score with what you have if it's true. If it's true post a vid or pic. Just want to see what you have and it playing... 2013 F150 Crew Cab Old Build Log Feedback 2013 F150 Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff
BASS14 Posted October 26, 2010 Report Posted October 26, 2010 This is slowly turning into a fail. Lol Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessionsSubs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3 Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aeroMids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4 Deck-Factory IntegrationWiring-Memphis40sqft of damplifier Pro http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mheeSMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.