So got the windows xp from bibby yesterday and installed it last night :)

made some movies bout the burb and posted them up last night :)

Right after that I got the Blie screen of death on my puter "starting cirtual dump of memory" and I killed the puter real quick (all I could think to do) :mad: restarted the puter and it said It recovered from a critical error, and now Internet Explorer wont connect to any sights my modem is fine and it recieves info and sends (was on the phone till 4am with the cable company support troubleshooting to see if it was anything on their end and its not...... :mad:

Reinstalled the xp disk today and it still wont work :mad:

Just flashes real quick at the bottom of the window like its trying to connect but then goes to cannot find server :mad:

W.T.F.?????????

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

So got the windows xp from bibby yesterday and installed it last night :)

made some movies bout the burb and posted them up last night :)

Right after that I got the Blie screen of death on my puter "starting cirtual dump of memory" and I killed the puter real quick (all I could think to do) :mad: restarted the puter and it said It recovered from a critical error, and now Internet Explorer wont connect to any sights my modem is fine and it recieves info and sends (was on the phone till 4am with the cable company support troubleshooting to see if it was anything on their end and its not...... :mad:

Reinstalled the xp disk today and it still wont work :mad:

Just flashes real quick at the bottom of the window like its trying to connect but then goes to cannot find server :mad:

W.T.F.?????????

I would just buy the full version put in the extra cash. As for Internet Explorer Fuck that, I use Mozilla Fire Fox.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

I would just buy the full version put in the extra cash. As for Internet Explorer Fuck that, I use Mozilla Fire Fox.

Umm WHAT? it is the full version ; service pack 2 and how the hell am I gonna get any type of internet if I cant connect???

Scientia est Vox

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

it came up with the ip adress physical adress all that stuff, The cable company tech guys had me do that I pinged my modem and a couple sites they said it was a MS XP problem not them or their equipment

Scientia est Vox

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Connected to a router? If you are try a different port. Try manually setting the ip address.... Any other computers on the network? Try pinging them... If you have an extra computer or something hook it up and see if you get the same problem... Everything up to date on XP? Man, that is all that I can think of... I hate it when it does that though...

Oh yeah, disable any firewalls...

Edited by Cdizzle

Damn Thiefs

supportingmemeber.gif

Well i have a lynksys ethernet adapter card couse the hookup for my modem cord doesnt work on the motherboard diagnosed it its working fine, have a laptop but just got it up and running again last night with windows xp home and havent connected it to the net yet......so its not on a network or anything............. :mad:

Scientia est Vox

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

ok this has happened to me, whenever a bad installation of windows has happened. i suggest you back anyhting you need and do a fresh install

Do ya mean format my hard drive and such?

Scientia est Vox

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg