Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Recommended Posts

Posted

Thanks San. ;-) I've done to much damn reading. LOL. But to the O.P. I'm assuming it's for the car in your sig. I would say port rear sub up but it's your box.

stop making sense you'll kill the argument.

Earth, you feel me?

You aren't loud enough to be felt.

Posted (edited)

Here's what I've got. It's tuned to 32.3hz after displacement as per your request. 34.5sq.in. of port, shouldn't have any port noise. Box is 3.95^ after displacement. If you like it I will get the cut sheet typed up after work, I'm heading out now.

a01u.png

Edit- and I still don't know which route you want to go, but at 32hz I'm assuming you're referring to the 15. If you want the 4 8's I can sketch it up but I wouldn't tune it that low. I would tune the 8's no lower than 38.

Let me know what's happening. :drinks:

Edited by Nova

stop making sense you'll kill the argument.

Earth, you feel me?

You aren't loud enough to be felt.

Posted

why no lower than 38? they'll play fine lower.

and i like that sub positioning :) most people don't take into account port placement in the box when they mount the sub

 

 

Posted

I mean if we are handing out free box designs i could use one for 2 12" lvl 3s for a suv speakers facing back window

2015 F-150 Platnuim

Posted

ill do the box for the 8's for free. Been a while but give me a min or so.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7626 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...