Sonic Electronix

Lol !!!!!!!!!!!! I'm actually running 2 5500 watts amp for my subwoofers and 2400 watts 4 channels for the mids and highs. But thanks for the help

haha thats gonna be fun! pics when smoke rolls plz :pardon:

my guess is your amplifier is a power acoustik or boss audio 5500 watt max

think hes BAMF-in it up?

edit: he IS bamfin it up!! yaayy you. :drink40: but dude, you gotta do some research. you cant just throw your equipment in and expect it to work. seems like your not really listening to our responses anyway.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Lol !!!!!!!!!!!! I'm actually running 2 5500 watts amp for my subwoofers and 2400 watts 4 channels for the mids and highs. But thanks for the help

oh so you only have like 2000rms total in your system? im gonna be a complete fucking asshole and say what everyone else is thinking about. i am going to sit here and wait until you come back complaining OH NO MY CAR BURNT DOWN BECAUSE I DIDNT LISTEN TO SMART PEOPLE ON SMD AND I AM WIRING RANDOM SHIT TO MY AMPS CAUSE IM COMPLETELY RETARDED.

edit: i am also willing to bet that fmedina's audioque is louder than your entire system because you dont want to learn how to wire things correctly. i guarantee that you will be louder if you listen to us for once.

lol. OP, you are fucking retarded. There, everyone was thinking it. I help those that ask and take the advice and want to learn not asshats that think they know shit when they don't

SPL-Lab REPCar: 1996 Honda Accord F22B1 CoupeSuspension: Megan Racing Full Street Coilover Dampener KitAlternator: DC Power XP 270Batteries: XS Power D5100 & D3100Wiring: KnuKonceptz & 2/0 Welding cableHeadunit: Kenwood KDC-MP642UComponents: Hybrid Audio ClarusAmplifers: Lanzar OPTI250X4Subwoofer: 2 Sundown Audio E8.v2Deadener: Sound Deadener ShowdownSPL Meter: SPL-Lab RTA Pro meterWant an SPL meter for a lot less than the cost of a Termlab, but just as accurate and has the same features? PM me.CA ref: (enellz, 92c1v1c, el_chupo_, Thixx, Kraudio12, SethPhillips, NJack2AF, JamesKarr, ExpoSport, 01 S 10, wgsj_fortvalley, fast306stang, Lakota, blackga, TheLow, adrian1185, the727kid, rudy, sundownz, lmllopez, traksta15, gentlejax, satchel50207, Bigthangs, Goindef154)CACO ref: (extremechevyman67, ghostmechanic, FatBoy2, TheMan007, bdufner, 350zkid, ironb, bmansbach)SSA ref as phi: ( shizzzon, porkchop, onebadmonte, stevemead, TRP, ///M5, denim)SMD ref: (DC Power Rob, Nathan@XSPOWER, Jman08)And then some.

This whole thread makes me lol...seriously. he asks for help, we tell him how to do it right...and he does it wrong anyway and says "its actually kinda laud" haha well im with you guys, waiting for him to come back whining because it all went up in smoke

Current System:

Pioneer 6900 HU

Front Stage: (for now)

Soundstream tarantula 5.25 in the doors

Soundstream tarantula 4x6 in the dash

Kenwood 400.4 for mids & highs

Bass:

4 Soundstream RW-12's

2 Power Acoustik Stax 4000/1D's

single chamber box, 2.65 cubes.

Currently under the knife being bagged

Rebuilding err'thang

I am. listening to you guys that why I'm geting two more amplifiers 1 of them its for 3 15" at 1.3 ohms another one for 2 15 at 1 ohm and a 4 channels for mid and highs its that alright ????? Or tell me. What to do !!!!! This is why I'm here

...you got to be fucking serious? :Doh: 80

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

I am. listening to you guys that why I'm geting two more amplifiers 1 of them its for 3 15" at 1.3 ohms another one for 2 15 at 1 ohm and a 4 channels for mid and highs its that alright ????? Or tell me. What to do !!!!! This is why I'm here

You are mixing different ohm woofers. It's not gonna work no matter what you do. Get new woofers

You're not listening anyway. Multiple people told you not to do this and that and you were like meh fuck it im gonna do It anyways even though people who are smarter than me told me not to

Archived