Is this a Federal right or just local?

$5000 fine for spray painting? God damn dude thats alot of money. I feel bad for you also because minimum wage in washington is 8.76 an hour.

Car

1991 Honda Accord EX

System I now have and is finally installed!

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

Digital Designs 3512

Digtal Designs CS 6.5" components

Audioque 2200

DD Audio C5b

Optima Yellow Top

Rockford Fosgate 1/0

Damplifier Pro

Luxury Liner Pro

ddaudiologo.jpg

$5000 fine for spray painting? God damn dude thats alot of money. I feel bad for you also because minimum wage in washington is 8.76 an hour.

Its the fine, court costs, lawyer cost, jail time, and restitution. It was a Class D Felony cause of the amount of damages but I got lucky

Do you make regular payments to them? I think as long as your making payments they can't garnish your wages but you really need to speak to an attorney and see what they can and can't do.

For the past 4 months I have paid between $10 and $30 every week, Ill have to grab the phone book and call a lawyer tomorrow since Its almost 5 already

1993 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham.

Jensen UV10 DVD HU

Two 12" Sony Xplode (temporary)

I bet the damage you did was washed off in an hour...

They charged me Several hundred for some sharpie on a ticket machine.

I saw some workers take some goof-off to the machine...not the same machine but just in general..

If you're gonna do something. make sure it can't be just painted/washed off....make it worth the money/effort...just sayin..

i suck men dry...email me for details

I bet the damage you did was washed off in an hour...

They charged me Several hundred for some sharpie on a ticket machine.

I saw some workers take some goof-off to the machine...not the same machine but just in general..

If you're gonna do something. make sure it can't be just painted/washed off....make it worth the money/effort...just sayin..

I fully agree man

1993 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham.

Jensen UV10 DVD HU

Two 12" Sony Xplode (temporary)

Well just be glad this isnt Singapore

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Non-buffable paint markers ftw. And yeah, like a few others are saying, they can't, within the law, garnish your entire check. A quick google gave me this, hope it's what you're lookin for.

What are the restrictions on wage garnishment?

The amount of pay subject to garnishment is based on an employee's "disposable earnings," which is the amount left after legally required deductions are made. Examples of such deductions include federal, state, and local taxes, the employee's share of State Unemployment Insurance and Social Security. It also includes withholdings for employee retirement systems required by law. Deductions not required by law - such as those for voluntary wage assignments, union dues, health and life insurance, contributions to charitable causes, purchases of savings bonds, retirement plan contributions (except those required by law) and payments to employers for payroll advances or purchases of merchandise - usually may not be subtracted from gross earnings when calculating disposable earnings under the CCPA.

The law sets the maximum amount that may be garnished in any workweek or pay period, regardless of the number of garnishment orders received by the employer. For ordinary garnishments (i.e., those not for support, bankruptcy, or any state or federal tax), the weekly amount may not exceed the lesser of two figures: 25 percent of the employee's disposable earnings, or the amount by which an employee's disposable earnings are greater than 30 times the federal minimum wage (currently $5.15 an hour). For illustration, if the pay period is weekly and disposable earnings are $154.50 ($5.15 X 30) or less, there can be no garnishment. If disposable earnings are more than $154.50 but less than $206.00 ($5.15 X 40), the amount above $154.50 can be garnished. A maximum of 25 percent can be garnished, if disposable income earnings are $206.00 or more. When pay periods cover more than one week, multiples of the weekly restrictions must be used to calculate the maximum amounts that may be garnished. The table and examples at the end of this fact sheet illustrate these amounts.

Warning, you are taking advice from a noob with 0 install experience at this point, any advice I give is strictly based on information gathered via the intrawebz and lots of forum surfing over a period of 2 months

If you are considering buying a DC Level 5, do it. Don't think about it, just do it. It'll work.

go to lowes get bricks wait in yard. throw said brick at vehicle. If thats me and that just happened to me Im going looking for him after that.

1. Goto lowes

2. Get some bricks

3. ???

4. PROFIT!!

Profit from everything. LOVE ideas like this. xD

file bankrupcy and it will stop all garnisments but child support. i would flip out dude. they would have to lock me up to stop me from getting there ass. for real. but im stupid like that when i feel im done wrong or treated unfairly. strait up bro they have to shoot me before they take shit from me like that.

atleast with bankrupcy your lawyer can have em set you payment to were you can afford it

You can't file bankruptcy on court fees. They have to be paid in full.

Warning, you are taking advice from a noob with 0 install experience at this point, any advice I give is strictly based on information gathered via the intrawebz and lots of forum surfing over a period of 2 months

If you are considering buying a DC Level 5, do it. Don't think about it, just do it. It'll work.

go to lowes get bricks wait in yard. throw said brick at vehicle. If thats me and that just happened to me Im going looking for him after that.

1. Goto lowes

2. Get some bricks

3. ???

4. PROFIT!!

Profit from everything. LOVE ideas like this. xD