Baby killed after interrupting mom's Facebook time

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. — A north Florida mother has pleaded guilty to shaking her baby to death after the boy's crying interrupted her game on Facebook.

Alexandra V. Tobias pleaded guilty to second-degree murder on Wednesday and remains jailed.

The Florida Times-Union reports that she told investigators she was angered because the boy was crying while she was playing the game FarmVille.

The paper also reports that she told investigators she shook the boy, smoked a cigarette to compose herself and then shook him again.

She will be sentenced in December. State guidelines call for 25 to 50 years, but a prosecutor said it could be shorter than that.

A telephone message and an e-mail sent by The Associated Press to her attorney weren't immediately returned.

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20101028/NEWS01/101028088/1001/NEWS

WOW just fucking WOW

Read about this shit yesterday on another forum... Some people just SHOULD NOT have kids.

I Hope she gets a mop stick broken off in her ass in prison. :angry:

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

Read about this shit yesterday on another forum... Some people just SHOULD NOT have kids.

I Hope she gets a mop stick broken off in her ass in prison. :angry:

From what I have heard child abusers are usually singled out in prison by other inmates. They have special treatment for people like her.

2000 GMC Sonoma

AQ20 FTMFW!

4 DC XL 15's

Cadence ZRS-C9

Infiniti Kappa 3.5's and 6x8's

Bravox 6.5 components

DCSig.jpg

From what I have heard child abusers are usually singled out in prison by other inmates. They have special treatment for people like her.

child abusers and sexual predators yeah ive heard the same about those, shes gonna get her fuckin world rocked in prison and not in a good way, fuck shorter sentence give that bitch 50+

badassshit.jpg

GP.jpg

Trust and believe she will get hers...Correctional officers have ways of leaking information pertaining to why an individual is locked up and Rapists and child abusers are frowned upon in jail from an inmate's standpoint...I know this shit from personal experience of working in a Juvenile Maximum security Correctional Center

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived