Second Skin Audio

box for 4 6x9s or 4 6.5 components.

looking at making a box for 4 6x9s or 4 6.5s and 4 tweets dont know which one yet but should i make 4 seperate chambers or just make one chamber or 2 for left and right ? and what would be a good size for both options ?

when i did the ones for my 6&1/2 coax in the back of my truck on my box i did the boxs 7'' by 7 by 7 square, sounds pritty good imo, it might be 8''x8''x8'' sealed, sounds good on midbass and helps get it loud

why are u wanting to box up ur speakers?

if ur making something just for speaker boxs ied put 2 mids in one box, devided boxs tend to sound better if ur feeding the speakers in stereo, but if 2 are for left channel and 2 for right then 2 in a box will work

ive just made my boxs big enough for the speaker to fit and that was all

hope this answers ur question

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

yeah it does ... i have these component speakers that are 50watts 4ohms so i can wire them up to be 2 at 2ohms 100watts and the amp puts out 100watts per channel at 2 ohms so i can run the 4 speakers on 2 channels 2 on left 2 on right .... im going to make the box 2 chambers each speaker 8x8x8 or 7x7x7 depending on room .... and the front two channels will be 50watt components and 50watt stweeters wired to 2x at 2 ohms just like the back will be nice and loud to go with the soon 2x 10" fi ssd's will have build thread soon need maor money

facepalm.

should have had 7" dayton references.

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

Archived