Yea, when I used to detassle and rouge corn fields getting up at 5 and working till 3 didn't seem bad at all.

For real i thought it was nuts and that i would never be doing something like this... Yea for sure, working this early is like when i worked 3rd. Everybody is like i dont see how you do it... Well i get the same amount of sleep the average person does. So my ass is in bed at a decent hour.

If i fall asleep on the job, my ass is grass and that could cause some SERIOUS issues.

man i wish i could find a job like that sounds like a damn dream.

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol

Nice If things go well maybe you can have them help you through college and work your way into a better paying job in the company. Good luck.

Oh yeah man for sure, There is ENDLESS opportunity's on a power plant.

man i wish i could find a job like that sounds like a damn dream.

Dude i am extreamly lucky that i have this job. I honestly still can believe it. I will never take it for granted that is for damn sure.

damm dude i myself have been looking for a job for like 4 months

Dude the job market is fuckin brutal! The guy that i am workin/training with. He is a Fedex driver at night. Said that they cut his hours from 45 back to like 15....

Good luck with the job hunt man! Dont give up... I hung in there and pushed through and finally it paid off. Even if its not permanent, its still some money coming in to get some stuff that i have been needing.

Dude the job market is fuckin brutal! The guy that i am workin/training with. He is a Fedex driver at night. Said that they cut his hours from 45 back to like 15....

Good luck with the job hunt man! Dont give up... I hung in there and pushed through and finally it paid off. Even if its not permanent, its still some money coming in to get some stuff that i have been needing.

thanks man i aint giving up sometimes i think that maybe if i was 18 i would get jobs easier got (6 months to go) and also need a driver's license

cowboys_logo.gif

thanks man i aint giving up sometimes i think that maybe if i was 18 i would get jobs easier got (6 months to go) and also need a driver's license

Well man take it from me, being 18 and having a license opens a BUNCH of doors, But its just as hard.