Congrats brotha. If it wasnt for my paychecks and lack of other jobs, i deffinately wouldnt be doing what im doing.

Yea man i like my job, but no matter how hard it gets i just think of the money, Its the one thing that gets everyone motivated :D

awesome dude the job market sucks so I know how clutch this is. Im a contracted employee as well. Want some advice? Work your balls off. do the things that nobody wants to do. Dont' complain and make yourself indispensible. I work my balls off but it pays off for me.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

awesome dude the job market sucks so I know how clutch this is. Im a contracted employee as well. Want some advice? Work your balls off. do the things that nobody wants to do. Dont' complain and make yourself indispensible. I work my balls off but it pays off for me.

O really? Thats cool.

As far as working my balls off i have been there 3 days, done 7 tasks that no one wanted to do one of which is a 1 week job stripping and waxing floors. Also offered to work one of the positions at 2 of the other sites. Told them to call me let me know, when, where and what time to be there and i will.

:good:

My friend is a mechanic for Baltimore gas and electric. He works on all the big diesel trucks.

Let's just say he is the farthest ahead of anyone I know who I graduated with. He's 21 with his own house and two cars. He just saved saved saved and worked hard.

If it werent for my driving record I would apply every time its open.

Awesome news bro.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

My friend is a mechanic for Baltimore gas and electric. He works on all the big diesel trucks.

Let's just say he is the farthest ahead of anyone I know who I graduated with. He's 21 with his own house and two cars. He just saved saved saved and worked hard.

If it werent for my driving record I would apply every time its open.

Awesome news bro.

Thanks well the way the the company up here works is that for each category that work is need is contracted out. Well they will send out a bulletin and all these company's and they will "bid" and whoever has the lowest "bid" or asking pay price get the contract, well i am with a construction company and there contract has 2 extra workers approved for the end of the year. Well i am hoping that i get redone to were i can stay.

Thanks bro!