what about those who make and sell drugs to help drug woman and children to rape?

honest id sell drugs..i dont care but if i got killed doing so or fucked up shit i had it coming things are illegal for a reason..go against it expect problems..

as for my english..had sorta poor crappy upbring in a crap school never did any school work till 7th grade (austalian idk about american standerds lol) even then i droped out to be spray painter..

i did not say a word to you about your english, that was the other guy. and also he didnt get tazed for sellin dope he got tazed for not getting off the ground when the cop asked him to and yes the guy did run but was allready caught and handcuffed behind his back when the cop tazed him to death. and then didnt even call for medical help for a half hour. and some of you thinks o well he was a drug dealer he had it coming. some off you say what im saying isnt the facts, but that goes both ways too. i could say the same thing about your statements! these are facts not here say. the cop has never denied this. but claims he was doing his job. maybe so, just with out any compaision for others. i bet this poor guy died a very painfull death. for the ones whos been tazed think how bad it hurt, now try to think how it would feel if it was done to you untill you died! thats fucked up. and also any less than leathal weapon can kill. thats why you use it with caution witch this cop did not do. cause he didnt care. if he did he would have got the guy help asap. any object can kill in the wrong hands. just be cause the experts say it dosent kill is cause used properly it doesnt. but abused it kills

why do some people try to cut down others for simply stating there opinion? i said from the start of the thread that i have no issues with the police. so whats your problem?

Yet you stated in post #4 "o yea dude its the truth! the cops are racist here. cold hearted dicks". That right there sounds like you have an issue with te police.

and also this happend its not just a story. if you would have read the links i posted you would have seen why i thought he did kill him. the case kinda goes back and forth. and i stand firm with what i said. this cop is dirty and he killed this man, the doctor said in the trail that the guy had no med issue that would have caused his death. and that it was caused from tazering him over an over.

I've asked for a link to where you're getting this info about 3 times, where was it proven the guy didn't die because of his health issue, now post it up and we'll see.

and if your saying theres no bad cops your more of a dumb ass than i thought ,going by what youve said. i knew when i posted this topic that not ever one would agree with what i think. and thats cool its every ones right to state what they think. just like i have. unless your a dirty cop you should not have a problem with what i have posted about dirty cops. i knew that this cop was gonna walk before court started . most of them always get away with it. and one reason for that is the town were this happend would be sued by the family if this guy didnt walk . this way the police department cant be sued cause there guy was not guilty. surely im not the only one who understands that. sometimes you got to look at the big picture to see whats realy going on. if they protect the cop they protect the department. this happends every were not just here . open your eyes dude !!!

I stated that not every cop is a good cop and there are corrupt ones, but I don't see a "bad" cop in this instance. And why do cops usually get away with an accidental death? Because it was an accident and it's what they were trained to do to protect themselves before a suspect could potentially kill them? You must not read my posts because I've had a few points about what could happen but you must have skipped over them. I have seen cases where cops are at fault and wouldn't defend them, but like I said in this case I see nothing against the cop from what I've read, because there isn't enough info in the story to really figure out what happened. And as someone stated, how do you 'guess' how many times the tazer was triggered? You can figure out exactly how many times the trigger was pulled so if they're stating 8 or so times, it sounds like they don't truly know. You're stuck in your way of thinking this was the cops fault 100% and the alleged drug dealer who was running from the cops with a known health issue is completely innocent? Because that's what you're basically saying.

i see you points and yeh they valid..and i see you didnt question my english lol

but yeh understand maybe he shouldnt have been tazerd to death..but same time dont do a crime and expect nothing bad to possibly happen i mean how long do dealers last before some junkie decides pop him and take all his shit lol

but yeh understand cop seems like he could be in the wrong..but if he was tazering him and the guy kept sayin shit back..then i would of kept zaping his ass..there alot to the story im missing

but yeh not haveing a go at ya :drinks: just hate when junkies around here try defend dealers and criminals and hate on police untill the need help

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

Archived