i live in central louisiana and a cop here tazed a black man 8 or more times while on the ground hand cuffed and the guy died. the cop was arested for killing him and went to trial for it . and the jury says not guilty be cause the guy was already sick from some kind of illness . but if that is the truth did they ever think the poor guy couldnt respond to the cops orders? the cops reason for useing the tazer was the guy would not get up off the ground when he asked him to. and also he waited for 30 mins before calling the ambulance. how the hell can he do that and walk, just because the guy was sick and could not respond. 8 times 8 times this ass hole tazered a sick handcuffed man because he coundnt get up. and this piece of shit walks with out a slap on the hand? and the poor guy was handcuffed behind his back. with 3 other cops watching the whole time and they did not try to stop or call the paramedics.

Link to an article about this? Just seems like this is only half the story, because the way you said it, I dont think any judge could let the cop off like its nothing. If it really did go down like this, I hope the appropriate parties are punished. Just saying...there's usually two sides to every story.

Regardless tho...the guy didnt deserve to die. May he R.I.P.

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

Link to an article about this? Just seems like this is only half the story, because the way you said it, I dont think any judge could let the cop off like its nothing. If it really did go down like this, I hope the appropriate parties are punished. Just saying...there's usually two sides to every story.

Regardless tho...the guy didnt deserve to die. May he R.I.P.

its on the net look it up it happend in winnfield la . its in there paper . they said he was a drug dealer and was running and it caused his med condition to kick in and thats what killed him not being tazed 8 times . o yea dude its the truth! the cops are racist here. cold hearted dicks

so even if what there saying is true this poor guy died a very painfull death at the hands of this punk cop. the poor guy could not get up cause he was about to die and needed help but instead of helping him the cop whips out his tazer and basicly tortured him tell he passed away. and hes not guilty what the fck is this? i dont give a shit what this man did to get arrested. he was a human being. i think this cop needs to be sent to angola for life to die!!!!!!!

There are no real details in that link. You get me the court transcripts so I can see what actually happened in there and I believe it then. It sucks the guy died, but I'm not likely to feel too sorry for a drug dealer resisting arrest.

what the hell bro. the cop says he tazed him 8 or more times and the guy died. why would you need to see any thing eles it not that hard to read betwin the lines here . even if the guy died from an ilness the cop tazed him till he passed. or ether the tazer straight up killed him. thats it! either way it wrong and inhumane. the guys dead and the cop walks?

what the hell bro. the cop says he tazed him 8 or more times and the guy died. why would you need to see any thing eles it not that hard to read betwin the lines here . even if the guy died from an ilness the cop tazed him till he passed. or ether the tazer straight up killed him. thats it! either way it wrong and inhumane. the guys dead and the cop walks?

I agree. It's PRETTY fucked up. It's a shame that a lot (not all, just more than there should be) of cops abuse their powers, but I guess that particular line of work attracts people who have a craving for power. Just my opinion.

Archived