why dont you just go watch the vids on roe? its shows the inside of the cab and its not a bench seat

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

hmmm oh well...

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

bolting bucket seats from a cavi or Pontiac sunfire is no problem. Theres a howto thread on the s10 forum. You could get stock s10 bucket seats for around 200 and bolt them strait in. If you dont wanna cut tomuch factory steel. You can put a camper shell on it and pull the back window out. Thats a fair price for that truck as long as its clean not leaking oil doesn't have the check engine light on.......

im in cali but when you get the truck pm me and ill get you a smoking deal on your bag parts

bolting bucket seats from a cavi or Pontiac sunfire is no problem. Theres a howto thread on the s10 forum. You could get stock s10 bucket seats for around 200 and bolt them strait in. If you dont wanna cut tomuch factory steel. You can put a camper shell on it and pull the back window out. Thats a fair price for that truck as long as its clean not leaking oil doesn't have the check engine light on.......

im in cali but when you get the truck pm me and ill get you a smoking deal on your bag parts

will doo but i gotta save up some money for all that stuff first, i was thinkning of getting a hard top tonnue (sp) cover i think it would look better....

no0b4lif3-SMD.jpg

well, i just got home from the bank, went there to see about a loan, and they told me that i need a co-signer, but both my parents have bad if not horrible credit, and even if i did get a co-signer my 'debt ratio' would be too high, so they likely couldnt give me the loan, maybe ill go talk to the guy who has the truck, and see if we could work something out.. if not, ill just save up some money, and maybe something better will come my way..

no0b4lif3-SMD.jpg