Project lose an Olsen Twin

Cut out all soda pops and other things containing high fructose corn syrup and caffeine and that alone will help in shedding weight, another thing is don't eat late before going to bed with a full stomach.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Where do you go to train/workout?

Used to be a highschool weight room *cough*besthighschoolweightroominthestate*cough* then they got butthurt about everything, now its my friends place, hes got two benches enough weight to challenge us for a while :lol: and free weights 35 lbs and up to 70 lbs, it works.

25tugio.jpg

PM me for free Photoshop stuff

SAMSQUANCH!!!!

ive weighed 140 for the past 5-6 years of my life. ive tried to gain weight, no go. i was sick for a week once and wasnt hungry the entire week (aka didnt eat); still 140. i will never understand it.

wizv.jpg

200a alt. by Excessive Amperage

hc800 under hood & 2 Deka 9a31 in rear

1/0awg + big 3

SAZ 3000D

HDC3 18" @ 2 ohm

ive weighed 140 for the past 5-6 years of my life. ive tried to gain weight, no go. i was sick for a week once and wasnt hungry the entire week (aka didnt eat); still 140. i will never understand it.

Metabolism probably.

25tugio.jpg

SAMSQUANCH!!!!

I'd gladly switch positions with you any day. I'm currently 160lbs and trying to gain some more weight. My goal is 170-180lbs. Any tricks of gaining mass fast but healthy?

Car: 2012 Acura TL Elite

Head Unit: JL Audio Fix86

Front Stage : Alpine SPX-17PRO

Rear Stage : Alpine SPR-60C

Component Amp : JL Audio HD 600/4

Sub : 1 12" JL Audio W7

Sub Amp : JL Audio HD 1200

Starting Weight 190.6

Current (11/1/10) 189.5

1.1 lbs. did you just take a poop? lol

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

We definitely encourage you bro- but if you do loose all the weight, you gotta' get out of the audio.

Seems like a requirement for being a bass head is to be big around the middle. lol

I'm 6'0 and 225 lbs. There was a time I weighed 145 LOL!

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

I went from 159 to 190 to 170 and now up to 180 and bulking up until Late winter. Going until I cant see abs anymore.

Diet is a million times better than working out and eating whatever.

High intensity interval training will yield the greatest results. Actually it burns 9x the fat in half the time as low intensity training (runnning for a long time).

Get on the tread mill.Power walk for 2 minutes, run for one minute. Powerwalk for 2 minutes, run for one minutes....all until 36 minutes is complete. If your ass isnt kicked at the end then your speeds should be higher. for example I do 4.2 mph powerwalk and 10 mph run. I lost 20 pounds in a couple months doing this method along with weight training and diet, just dont do it more than twice a week.

Another good thing about HIIT training is that it doesnt burn as much muscle.

Drink as much water as you can without drowning. Yea supplements like protein and stuff is nice but the same thing can be attained from natural foods and it's recommended over protein shakes. I rarely ever drink more than 2 in a day unless I dont have time to cook. Make sure you get your carbs or you'll be gassed after every workout...

Proteins....chicken, tuna, turkey, greek yogurt, egg whites, milk, salmon.

Carbs.......oatmeal, brown rice, sweet potato.

Fat.........nuts, and omega oil pills are great for joint repair and are necessary if you plan on making this a lifestyle.

Go buy a multivitamin to replenish your body, trust me it makes a difference.

If you need help with a routine feel free to hit me up.

forum.bodybuilding.com has much much more info on anything you need to reach your goal.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

I'd gladly switch positions with you any day. I'm currently 160lbs and trying to gain some more weight. My goal is 170-180lbs. Any tricks of gaining mass fast but healthy?

Umm, I know I gain some weight before football season by taking whey protein, maybe hit up the forum at bodybuilding.com, good luck.

I went from 159 to 190 to 170 and now up to 180 and bulking up until Late winter. Going until I cant see abs anymore.

Diet is a million times better than working out and eating whatever.

High intensity interval training will yield the greatest results. Actually it burns 9x the fat in half the time as low intensity training (runnning for a long time).

Get on the tread mill.Power walk for 2 minutes, run for one minute. Powerwalk for 2 minutes, run for one minutes....all until 36 minutes is complete. If your ass isnt kicked at the end then your speeds should be higher. for example I do 4.2 mph powerwalk and 10 mph run. I lost 20 pounds in a couple months doing this method along with weight training and diet, just dont do it more than twice a week.

Another good thing about HIIT training is that it doesnt burn as much muscle.

Drink as much water as you can without drowning. Yea supplements like protein and stuff is nice but the same thing can be attained from natural foods and it's recommended over protein shakes. I rarely ever drink more than 2 in a day unless I dont have time to cook. Make sure you get your carbs or you'll be gassed after every workout...

Proteins....chicken, tuna, turkey, greek yogurt, egg whites, milk, salmon.

Carbs.......oatmeal, brown rice, sweet potato.

Fat.........nuts, and omega oil pills are great for joint repair and are necessary if you plan on making this a lifestyle.

Go buy a multivitamin to replenish your body, trust me it makes a difference.

If you need help with a routine feel free to hit me up.

forum.bodybuilding.com has much much more info on anything you need to reach your goal.

Yea, I've looked on bodybuilding.com, really useful stuff there. I have the muscle mass but its "hidden" behind fat, I just wanna lose alot of that fatty tissue, especially around my thighs (for some reason I have a lot of fat around my thighs), so I have that fit look.

25tugio.jpg

SAMSQUANCH!!!!

Archived