Project lose an Olsen Twin

So I am starting a diet program named Project lose an Olsen Twin. The aim is to lose the same weight as an Olsen twin weighs.

I am only doing half the weight of an Olsen twin, my purpose is to get some more definition my current weight is 180, goal weight is 150-160.

Anyone wanna join me?

25tugio.jpg

PM me for free Photoshop stuff

SAMSQUANCH!!!!

im 185 and around 6'2. if i were to weigh 150 i would be a toothpick. just eat alot to gain weight, then work out and gain muscle while retaining the ability to gain definition or something along those lines.

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

why the fuck are you wanting to lose weight if i was 180 id be happy as fuck lol

Maybe he's only 5'2"

OP, how tall is you be?

Ed Lester

ShowtimeSPL Host

Showtime Electronics Video Marketing

My old Build Log
http://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451

http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl

TeamDeadlyHertz-HHREd.png

5 time dB Drag Finalist
Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music

New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way.
Loudest score ever = 171dB
2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion

Lol @ how tall is you be .... :rofl:

Id like to drop to about 215.

30 pounds for me

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

im 185 and around 6'2. if i were to weigh 150 i would be a toothpick. just eat alot to gain weight, then work out and gain muscle while retaining the ability to gain definition or something along those lines.

lol im 6'2" and it wasnt long ago that i weighed 150lbs. im somewhere around 160 now.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Im 6' but i have a lot of fatty tissue, I know it seems a bit ridiculous but I was 155 lbs 3 months ago, granted some of the weight I've gained is muscle more of it is fat, the 140-150 mark is a bit unreal but 160 isn't too bad...

25tugio.jpg

PM me for free Photoshop stuff

SAMSQUANCH!!!!

Archived