so, just got a letter from the irs......

so we're bankrupt because we're in iraq, right?? i used to live in canada, you could have an intellegent conversation with ANYONE, here in america its hard to get the time of day, how about we fucking pull out of iraq and rebuild our fucking schools. SHIT. :good:

weve been in a huge deficit since the country was born but its more than trippled since the obama administration took over. as far as iraq whether or not we should have been there to begin with isnt the point but if we pull out now when the job isnt done then every soldier who has died there will have died in vain itll be nam all over again. hell were still technically at war with north korea

so we're bankrupt because we're in iraq, right?? i used to live in canada, you could have an intellegent conversation with ANYONE, here in america its hard to get the time of day, how about we fucking pull out of iraq and rebuild our fucking schools. SHIT. :good:

you act like iraq is the only problem.......... they could also cut out all the bullshit like obamas' upcoming trip that is gonna cost $200 million per day........

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

as far as iraq whether or not we should have been there to begin with isnt the point but if we pull out now when the job isnt done then every soldier who has died there will have died in vain itll be nam all over again. hell were still technically at war with north korea

so..... put more money into a losing investment just so you wont be considered a quitter........

Owner of BigAss Ports

so..... put more money into a losing investment just so you wont be considered a quitter........

its more complicated than that, i mean i support our troops and fact is enough have been lost that it would be a slap in the face to them to pull out like yea we dont care anymore thanks for gettin shot for nuthin

its more complicated than that, i mean i support our troops and fact is enough have been lost that it would be a slap in the face to them to pull out like yea we dont care anymore thanks for gettin shot for nuthin

so leave them there so more can be killed? this is kinda shooting your self in the foot isnt it? may as well say "in honor of those who have been killed, we are gonna let you guys stay here so some more of you can join them".

Owner of BigAss Ports

so leave them there so more can be killed? this is kinda shooting your self in the foot isnt it? may as well say "in honor of those who have been killed, we are gonna let you guys stay here so some more of you can join them".

its a double edge sword though either way you lose

I vote we over throw the government and start a new dominant regime :)

Seriously though, politics shouldn't be a job. But more of a hobby.

Revolt ... American revolution .

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer