Sonic Electronix

Box builder on here or in chicago?

Hey guys so I have a 12 inch pioneer sub (link below) and the box it's in now is complete shit. Do any of you know any box builder around chicago. Or if not anyone on here that will design a seal box for me for free?

For this sub:

http://www.audiosavings.com/products/12-Inch-Car-Subwoofer/PIONEER-12-TS-W303R-1200-WATT-CAR-AUDIO-SUBWOOFER-SUB/TSW303R+RB.aspx

I want a sealed box and it has to be small enough to fit in the trunk of a toyota corolla.

I was thinking of getting the specs. Asking someone at home depot to cut the pieces for me and then putting it together myself. No carpeting.

I found one site called klaus audio. Anyone here heard of them? I was thinking of having them do it but its 70$ plus shipping. Isn't that a lot?

Thanks!

Hey guys so I have a 12 inch pioneer sub (link below) and the box it's in now is complete shit. Do any of you know any box builder around chicago. Or if not anyone on here that will design a seal box for me for free?

For this sub:

http://www.audiosavings.com/products/12-Inch-Car-Subwoofer/PIONEER-12-TS-W303R-1200-WATT-CAR-AUDIO-SUBWOOFER-SUB/TSW303R+RB.aspx

I want a sealed box and it has to be small enough to fit in the trunk of a toyota corolla.

I was thinking of getting the specs. Asking someone at home depot to cut the pieces for me and then putting it together myself. No carpeting.

I found one site called klaus audio. Anyone here heard of them? I was thinking of having them do it but its 70$ plus shipping. Isn't that a lot?

Thanks!

you only need a .75^3 -.95^3 box so build it 14"h x 15"w x 10d or something around that and its .95^3 with 1/2 thick mdf...will be a good weekend diy project.

.ılı.——Volume——.ılı.

▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █

Min- – – – – – – – -●Max

you only need a .75^3 -.95^3 box so build it 14"h x 15"w x 10d or something around that and its .95^3 with 1/2 thick mdf...will be a good weekend diy project.

EXCUSE ME? :trippy::nea::ban2:

use 3/4, minimum. Don't get into bad habits.

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

EXCUSE ME? :trippy::nea::ban2:

use 3/4, minimum. Don't get into bad habits.

i used 1/2" mdf for my bandpass sealed box's and it held up fine with 4 apxx's

half inch should be fine for a tiny sub setups like this plus, it will be cheaper for the OP

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

Yeah, it may be a little bit more expensive, but he will be able to use the box for better subs. Also, if he was going to use 1/2" then he might as well buy a cheap prefab.

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

Archived