Second Skin Audio

This was a fail...

did you seal off the package tray look at deepsilencers I helped him seal that one off he had big holes leading to the trunk through the package tray I had to use a shit ton of expanding foam then he fatmatted the whole package tray as well as around the panel that I made to seal off around his box we didn't get picts unfortunately but the numbers don't like from a 143 all the way up to a 146 after the improvements mine is sealed off from the trunk as well and it plays the lows very nicely your missing something here gotta go back through it

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

dont need to design one for front firing your rear firing box should work fine. its gotta be sealed completely.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

i dont think your rear deck is sealed up all the way... thats prolly your problem i havent ever heard of a car being completely sealed up and be quieter....even the smallest little hole can fuck you everything make sure you take out the back seats and seal up everything and also take out every panel by the back seats if its a 2 door and seal those up

well its not expanda foamed everywhere that is the one of the reasons but i dont want to foam shit if im not gunna enjoy it you know? and that foam is a damn mess....if there was a way to foam everything, keep the clean up nice and it looked nice i would do that in a heart beat.

did you seal off the package tray look at deepsilencers I helped him seal that one off he had big holes leading to the trunk through the package tray I had to use a shit ton of expanding foam then he fatmatted the whole package tray as well as around the panel that I made to seal off around his box we didn't get picts unfortunately but the numbers don't like from a 143 all the way up to a 146 after the improvements mine is sealed off from the trunk as well and it plays the lows very nicely your missing something here gotta go back through it

well....this is a dinky 2cf box tuned to 30 hz. ha. id like a better design b4 i go all out and seal da bitch in there.

1998 VW Jetta- SLOW N LOW

12" TC sounds 3hp

BB2400.1

Kenwood Exceleon HU

Kinetik HC800-works for 2ohm loads:D

My youtube Video's CHECK THEM OUT!

windows where up...ha. and from shineing a flash light at the back i could see no light coming through? so i really dont know.

the problem is air coming through not light lol. just because light doesnt show dont mean air wont travel

EDIT: you dont need to foam everything, you can also use tape or deadener. tape wont stop flex but itll stop the air

Edited by Mr. Darkjustice

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

1998 VW Jetta- SLOW N LOW

12" TC sounds 3hp

BB2400.1

Kenwood Exceleon HU

Kinetik HC800-works for 2ohm loads:D

My youtube Video's CHECK THEM OUT!

i didnt even watch the whole vid cause i had to make a comment. just in the first 10 seconds i saw a shitton of holes in your rear deck

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc