kinggamer1285 Posted November 4, 2010 Report Posted November 4, 2010 that be a snack im not fucking with well i wont fuch with any snack lol
fxcoaching Posted November 4, 2010 Report Posted November 4, 2010 Yup, some of my relative are living in Georgia and I can't wait to visit there forex trading signals | forex trading system | day trading
Hugh G. Rection Posted November 5, 2010 Author Report Posted November 5, 2010 what kind of snake is that? it was a 5 1/2 foot diamondback rattlesnake. good eatin'! Owner of BigAss Ports
Hugh G. Rection Posted November 5, 2010 Author Report Posted November 5, 2010 I was thinking that snake would've made a tasty snack. H.G.R.- If you like lowriders, you might dig my ride. nice, i just cant get into that front. i like the pteazer bumperette front and the pteazer illusion rollpan. Owner of BigAss Ports
GRITS Posted November 6, 2010 Report Posted November 6, 2010 it was a 5 1/2 foot diamondback rattlesnake. good eatin'! that thing is longer than I am tall!!!! Never in my life have I ever come across a poisonous snake, just racers and garters. and I was raised in a junk yard/ saw mill/ cow pasture as my playground
lowpt Posted November 6, 2010 Report Posted November 6, 2010 nice, i just cant get into that front. i like the pteazer bumperette front and the pteazer illusion rollpan. I LOVE the Pteazer stuff!! I just can't afford the front right now. I do however have the Illusion rear. The pic you posted is the retro rollpan. the Illusion rear is a bumper. I also have the PTeazer teardrop lights which has the gas filler behind one of them. If you are interested you can see more of it here. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3153289/2001-chrysler-pt-cruiser-salem-sc-us
Hugh G. Rection Posted November 6, 2010 Author Report Posted November 6, 2010 that thing is longer than I am tall!!!! Never in my life have I ever come across a poisonous snake, just racers and garters. ive come across a few garters myself........ oh shoot, i forgot we were talkin about snakes for a minute... lol Owner of BigAss Ports
GRITS Posted November 6, 2010 Report Posted November 6, 2010 ive come across a few garters myself........ oh shoot, i forgot we were talkin about snakes for a minute... lol ha ha ha very cute LOL
Hugh G. Rection Posted November 6, 2010 Author Report Posted November 6, 2010 ha ha ha very cute LOL thats me my friends all tell me that every day is like kindergarten around me. Owner of BigAss Ports
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.