Sonic Electronix

it can be reconed through fi car audio, or fixmyspeaker.com. take some measurements of the spider landing and vent pole when you take it apart.

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

did u test the vc with a dmm? what vc are they?

imo they look like they could handle 1kw maybe 1200w?

i haven't had the chance to go to a shop and have them checked, they guy i bought them from didn't know anything...

TEAM DC AUDIO2006 Buick Rendezvous CXL2011 AZ State Record MECA (S4 & DB4)(Vehicle Sold)Buick Build Log2006 Lincoln Navigator (Daily Driver)RF T300.2, Re audio XXX 6 1/2 compsRF BD1500 pro, 4 SA-8v2 (29hz)1996 DCM Impala SS (Demo car)2 custom Ti Frame 18s walled @ 26hz(Vehicle currently under construction)

it can be reconed through fi car audio, or fixmyspeaker.com. take some measurements of the spider landing and vent pole when you take it apart.

ok, thanks for the info

TEAM DC AUDIO2006 Buick Rendezvous CXL2011 AZ State Record MECA (S4 & DB4)(Vehicle Sold)Buick Build Log2006 Lincoln Navigator (Daily Driver)RF T300.2, Re audio XXX 6 1/2 compsRF BD1500 pro, 4 SA-8v2 (29hz)1996 DCM Impala SS (Demo car)2 custom Ti Frame 18s walled @ 26hz(Vehicle currently under construction)

you should have checked the coils before you bought them they could have bad coils but you never know they might be fine. hook them up

I hooked them up before i bought them, they work fine.

lol not even close to sundown or DC

tc sounds did a limited number of subs for lighting audio (at the time I think fosgate still owned them) as the "storm" series

this is the same type motor as the eclipse titanium, they also made a neo motor.

the original only came in 10 and 12 and either nomex or aluminum cones

one of lightening audio's show cars has this motored sub in it's trunk with co2 injection to the coils

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

lol not even close to sundown or DC

tc sounds did a limited number of subs for lighting audio (at the time I think fosgate still owned them) as the "storm" series

this is the same type motor as the eclipse titanium, they also made a neo motor.

the original only came in 10 and 12 and either nomex or aluminum cones

one of lightening audio's show cars has this motored sub in it's trunk with co2 injection to the coils

so these are 1 of a kind set of 18's? or is it possible to have 2 more made?