Filling trunk lid with great stuff

I picked up a grand prix last month. I've never messed around with trunk cars before, I've always had my jimmy to get loud.

Has anybody filled their trunk lids with great stuff? If so was it worth it? My setup is going to be rear firing...I was just trying to do all I can to keep it from losing pressure out the trunk.

<u>99 Jimmy SLT 4WD</u>

Systemless.

<u>99 Grand Prix GTP</u>

DC XL 12 on 1.5k tuned lowwwwww.

man i was hoping already did it, i was thinking about doing it to my accord but i got cold feet if i decide to do it ill let you know how it goes mang... also im getting my second skin in the mail today so that will give me something to do

firstXSAQDC.jpg

Pioneer MVH-P8200 Hu

Dc Lvl 4XL 15"

AudioQue 2200 sold

Knu wire 1/0 ultra fleks & Krystal Kable Rca

Stock alt

Stock battery up front

Xs S3400 in back sold

your trunk lid is going to get molested like a drunk stripper at an orgy.

ive always just deadened my trunk lids. if i were doin it id probably remove the lid to just make it easier for me

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

I put a layer of deadener and great stuff expanding foam. Made a huge difference in terms of shaking, and added a decent amount of weight but not too much. I say go for it, just don't get the great stuff on anything cuz it's a bitch to get off fabric and your skin.

Edited by BboyTaktix

2018 Golf R - Stealth SQ system build - C508GTI front (active), 2x Pioneer Z10LS4, Zapco DSPZ8, Clarion DPX11551 (Mono amp), Pioneer GM-D8604 (front stage amp), Pioneer GM-A3702 (rear fill amp)

SOLD! 2011 Subaru STI - 'modest' passive sq system - JBL p660c component (front) JBL P662 (rear) JBL W10GTI (sealed enclosure) 4ch JBL GO1004 (150RMSx4), Clarion DPX11551 mono amp (+-1200RMS@3ohms)

Fill up the all the little holes and cracks then cut the dried excess then put ur deadner on, I wish i would have done that first. I got 3-4 layers on my lid and it doesnt rattle as bad but it moves the spoiler a bit, but thats what happens when u face a 18 at it i guess :pardon:

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017