what is this song?

dj billy e - beats for my van off of the tuner beats cd, i bought it from usaci.com a few yrs ago, but theres another version of that song on the disk also but most people use the original version or some other ones that they chop n screw or add affects to it

pritty good cd but thats not the only song that hits

this is the same song without the lil techno affect to it dj billy e - 808 sequence 1

the second sequence wangs like hell

and tuner beats shakes my truck more than beats for my van does

i cant find the same website i got it from, but it was like $15 or so

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

hey tacoma, is the song naturally low volume? at least to me the one I got seems like the volume is low...haven't checked in audacity if I could amplify it

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

hey tacoma, is the song naturally low volume? at least to me the one I got seems like the volume is low...haven't checked in audacity if I could amplify it

its one of the loudest songs mathematically on a cd, should be screamin

that whole album is very loud

TeamSundown-sig.jpg