BigPimpin91 Posted November 7, 2010 Report Posted November 7, 2010 I got a voicemail from a number I don't recognize. The person left a voicemail claiming to be Steve. The area code is from Cali so.... Anyone got Steve's number to cross reference the one that left it on my phone? Video uploading... BigPimpin91's Banging Music
TeamHT Posted November 7, 2010 Report Posted November 7, 2010 And if it is, the information will now be public? I suggest a pm to one of the mods who could verify without public confirmation. Would sure hate my phone number out on the net... Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
BigPimpin91 Posted November 7, 2010 Author Report Posted November 7, 2010 And if it is, the information will now be public? I suggest a pm to one of the mods who could verify without public confirmation. Would sure hate my phone number out on the net... I ain't about to drop a number out like that. LoL Edited it out of the video and was waiting for a person I know and trust to talk to. BigPimpin91's Banging Music
BeachJoshua Posted November 7, 2010 Report Posted November 7, 2010 This will be fun... Just like when Bam put up Knoxville's number on a billboard, atleast I think that's how it went... | S-10 | 4.5^3 ft | 33Hz | SAE-1000D @ 1 Ohm | 2 SA-12s | SPL: 143.7 Sealed | 153.4 Port Wars
jeyrapboy Posted November 7, 2010 Report Posted November 7, 2010 I got his number from when i paid to be a gold member on the forum... Pm me the number that called you and i will confirm
BigPimpin91 Posted November 7, 2010 Author Report Posted November 7, 2010 BigPimpin91's Banging Music
jeyrapboy Posted November 7, 2010 Report Posted November 7, 2010 Its not him homie... Sounds NOTHIN like him... But PM that number...
BigPimpin91 Posted November 7, 2010 Author Report Posted November 7, 2010 Its not him homie... Sounds NOTHIN like him... But PM that number... that dont sound like him Exactly what I was thinking. And I did PM you. BigPimpin91's Banging Music
jeyrapboy Posted November 7, 2010 Report Posted November 7, 2010 Exactly what I was thinking. And I did PM you. PMed you back and guys it was not him... Not even the same area code
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.