ExoContralto is back :-DD

now what the hell is jp? haha EXO has a wonderful spirit, i love his energy that he puts into everything.

04' Chevy Blazer

-Kenwood KIV-BT900, Infinity Kappa 462.9cfp's, Rockford P1653's, Subs... Ridin Stock-

now what the hell is jp? haha EXO has a wonderful spirit, i love his energy that he puts into everything.

if you dont know who jp is you are luckyLOL. i fear to speak his full name . its a senstive subject. some one eles may say it but not me. i like being a member here. i will tell you this much . wannabe is the best way to describe him.

if you dont know who jp is you are luckyLOL. i fear to speak his full name . its a senstive subject. some one eles may say it but not me. i like being a member here. i will tell you this much . wannabe is the best way to describe him.

johnathan price.....

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

well now that hes back where the hell is his build log?!?!?!

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/

You guys did notice that exo is a member here and didnt post it here. Leave it alone and move on. The only thing that is going to happen is more inter forum drama. If he wants to come over here and post it so be it. If you want to watch his vids so be it. I doubt you'll see him posting over here anytime soon.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

johnathan price.....

didnt they ban the word "smd" over at d4s? i think we should ban "jp", or "price" so none of this bullshat drama gets started again unless something big goes down or something along those lines. it gets kind of annoying when you go into a random thread and somehow something gets started over him when in reality, it has nothing to do with him, just a kid with a badass minivan and a positive as hell attitude. its ridiculous anymore.

my .02

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

so because he likes jp he can't be on here lmao

IMO it kind of goes both ways, if you where to go to jp's site with a AA SMD 15 build you would most likely get banned, I mean seriously Meade, Steve, and SMD look like this over there *****, *****, ***. IMO Exo should have no prob posting up here, it was because of Steve and David that Exo even got into big boy systems....remember when Steve sent Exo a free Mayhem, if someone did that for me I wouldnt not post on the site owned by the man that gave him a nice start to where he is now.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Archived