ExoContralto is back :-DD

so happy to hear that EXO is back in business !!!! very sad for the reason why he was outmy sister and girlfriends brother have the same condition that he was diagnosed with :-( just thought i would share

me too, god he has a dream system. he must have saved a shit ton to get those XXX 18's!

04' Chevy Blazer

-Kenwood KIV-BT900, Infinity Kappa 462.9cfp's, Rockford P1653's, Subs... Ridin Stock-

me too, god he has a dream system. he must have saved a shit ton to get those XXX 18's!

I think hes sponsored by soundstream. His wall is sexy as hell too

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

i watched his videos on youtube . very informative. when all the shit was going on about jps tahoe burnin up. i peeked over at d4s an seen exo is a i think a amin on that site. kinda struck me as odd cause i knew he was a member here. not knocking him or anything. i think hes cool dude . but thought that was weird. i dont know though. maybe it was another exo or somthing.

I think hes sponsored by soundstream. His wall is sexy as hell too

so do they just give him stuff or does he get discounts?

04' Chevy Blazer

-Kenwood KIV-BT900, Infinity Kappa 462.9cfp's, Rockford P1653's, Subs... Ridin Stock-

so do they just give him stuff or does he get discounts?

they just dont give it to you.you have to promote them at the shows an db drags an were ever they want . but he would be the one that could say for sure what he does.

He makes good youtube vids for sure. But, he's a JP nuthugger. Also, he made a vid where he was bumping outside the house of a guy talking shit to him, but the house was not the same guy. So I don't know what to think about him. Last video was dope though.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

so if he is a jp nut hugger , why would he want to be a member here? is he a spy like 007? lol well ether way i hope the guys not sick, and if he has been i hope he gets better. i know how it is to be sick. and wouldnt wish it on no one .

Archived